Centre Cap Stickers (with pics)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 _SXCLX_

_SXCLX_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

Gday all...

Finally finished cutting my guards and painting my wheels for the front of the Tory :clap:

I now have centre caps finally and now all i need is the sticker/emblem thingies to go on them.....they need to be 45mm wide, and circle :P

Does anyone know where to get them? How much they are? What designs they come in..?

thought i would chick in some pics to show off my handy work :P
Caution Dial-uppers....

Cheers,
SXCLX
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:56 PM

give HB1200 a pm, he works for ROH here and may be of assistance

http://www.gmh-toran...ODE=03&MID=1125

#3 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:55 PM

Not sure if you are looking for something original like Aunger, Cheviot or whatever, but I liked the look of this Holden emblem on them.

Posted Image

Or check this link for some AUNGER STICKERS, oval shaped tho.

#4 _SXCLX_

_SXCLX_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

First off.... Kaz. Cheers! PM has been sent and hopefully hear back soon :) thanx alot for that! Much appreciated!

Pallbag... that is EXACTLY what i am after! Where did u get them? How much? and how do i get my hands on some :P

P.S love those hotwires. is that your car?

Cheers
SXCLX

#5 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

Nah not mine, I havent got hotwires on mine yet, may have by end of week tho. Pic was taken at Torana Nationals at Gold Coast about 3 years ago. The guy who had these I think he said he got stickers from a local Holden dealer, just normal old wheel stickers ...

#6 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:22 PM

Don't have any pics of mine, but mine are just the Holden logo printed onto silver foil by a signwriter, but I don't have that big hole in the middle on my dragways. For those Cheviot hotwires, I'd try a trophy centre, they do that sort of stuff like ^ or the ones with the resin coating. Mine have been on the car now for a good four years or so.

Edited by Yella SLuR, 27 November 2006 - 08:23 PM.

#7 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:29 AM

Rare Spares do the decals for the GTS centre caps. they should be close in size.

#8 _SXCLX_

_SXCLX_
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:52 PM

cheers REDA9X
im going to rare spares tomorrow to see what they have in the way of stickers! hopefully i can pick something up for not to much

actually got a set with the holdne emblem from a c guy at work.... he said they arent in great condition.... so might need a set from rare spares after all

cheers
SXCLX

#9 _wayneo_

_wayneo_
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:21 PM

hey mate both the caps pictured u can get from canterbury tyre and mag in bayswater vic give them a call 0397204933

#10 _SXCLX_

_SXCLX_
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2006 - 08:16 PM

cheers wayneo...

been to rare spares and they didnt have any. was going to be a few weeks before they could get some in.

canterbury mags and tyres! DONE! i'll go ther tomorrow..... i live about about a 2 minute walk from them :)

cheers mate
SXCLX

#11 _TravsUC_

_TravsUC_
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

imma dailuper saw half now bed time haha looking nice

Cya

#12 _SXCLX_

_SXCLX_
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:11 PM