What Seats

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 _RandomLX_

_RandomLX_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:54 PM

Hey Guys i was just wondering if any other seats (commodore or whatever) will just bolt in to the lx

#2 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

autotechnica monzas virtually bolt straight with torana runners :spoton:

#3 _tassietorrie_

_tassietorrie_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

Vh sle seats in my torana when i bought it,dunno if they were on commodore runners or torana,i piffed them out,bloody commodore shit in a good car grrr

#4 _RandomLX_

_RandomLX_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:45 PM

i was just wondering about like seats out of a statesman or something like that but i assume that they would be the same setout as commodore seats?

#5 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:23 AM

I've got electric leather VX SS seats in my hatch...

#6 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:18 AM

pretty sure the hq to wb seats fit straight in. they are generally a little higher though.

#7 _RandomLX_

_RandomLX_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:48 AM

Wow. Electric leather seats would be the go. I really cant wait to fifish my old girl cuz everyone i live with think that it is a piece of shit cuz the paint is crap and the engine makes a bit of noise but it has never let me down. Anyway is there much to change to get the vx seats to fit in?

#8 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:17 AM

I had to drill two extra holes at the front where the floor is higher and make a thick 'L' shaped braket for each side of the back of the seat which I bent in a vice... They are a reasonably tight fit since they came out of the commo interior. Comfortable though!

#9 _RandomLX_

_RandomLX_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:20 AM

thst will be the go i reckon. now i just have to find some. Thanks guys for your help

#10 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:22 AM

Hope it goes well, leather ones aren't super-common but you should be able to find a set. Good luck :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users