Ive got 1878-19v trim in the LH slr

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _v8slrtorana_

_v8slrtorana_
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:39 PM

Ive got a LH slr and im after a new roof lining.
The trim is 1878-19v.
Can anybody give me a description or ick name of the trim?
Is this the correct trim for my aplication?
Can anybody recomend this seller or someone else?

#2 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:01 PM

Check with boomfunk here on the forums for interior stuff good price good products*cough-free plug-cough cough*
http://www.gmh-toran...showtopic=13295

#3 boomfunk

boomfunk

Forum Trimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:36 AM

MrNos your getting like John Laws... i have to start paying you for advertising.. LoL, i appreciate it mate..

Ok so it can either be ribbed vinyl or sandpaper type vinyl.

All i can really say about the headlining above on ebay is its the same type of material that is available to me, i dont sell it as i beleive its NOT close enough for me to call it same as original.

I have to say im not saying this persons headlinings are no good, all im saying is the material is not what i would use in a resto.....

This is the same headlining i think that rory bought.. and its great for people that just need a headlining..its cheap

I personally would go to Rare spares or ring them up, as what they and a few others can get or stock is slightly different to what i stock or can get, they will have original BUT you will pay for it.

What alot of people do is buy the Nylex which is same as the vinyl on your seats... Not original but it matches perfectly, if you interested let me no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users