28 replies to this topic

#26 boomfunk

boomfunk

Forum Trimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:56 PM

i'd be interested in hearing how much the seat kits are??....

yes we have the real stuff and the copy stuff and i can tell you the real stuff is leaps and bounds better than the cheap copy..thats why we dont sell the copy only the good Nylex stuff

#27 _The Baron_

_The Baron_
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:00 PM

Well there you go, looked ok to me and plenty of others bought it.
I don't need it as such but it may be better than nothing. What did you pick with it? I will check mine.

#28 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:06 AM

Darky, to be honest, I never saw the stuff, i went to daleys about a year ago and the guy warned me off the stuff, told me it was garbage and he had a lot of people complaining about it. Boomfunk might know but I think the grain and colour are off. You never know though, you may have snatched up some of the last of the old stuff, thats why i say have a look.

#29 boomfunk

boomfunk

Forum Trimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:04 AM

You would no if you got the copy stuff T., just doesnt match with the original. The backing is darker on the copy and also the colour is darker.

So if you was to take a photo of the real one it generally turns our slightly greyish and the other always stays black... i've found that.

There is always a market for the cheapo one, some people use it as a backing for lounges and that kinda thing.

The real stuff comes directly from Nylex, where as the other is made offshore..

i totally hate the cheapo stuff, refuse to buy it, if i need a black other than slate i generally buy the mg black

the gif on our website, well the door trim up the top on the right hand side has the slate, and that also is a slight greyish look to it, and the seat well thats black and stayed black even with the flash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users