TA Ifo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _Lost_

_Lost_
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hi Peoples

I just bought a TA torrie and i am looking at putting this on club rego. What i would like to know is if anyone has any info as to what options and accessories were avalible for this model and if not is there somewere i can contact to get this info.

Thanks

#2 muzzta

muzzta

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hey Lost,
sorry for the late reply, been away.
I have the original handbooks and paperwork, and the TA manuals with mine, I'll have a look after work tonight and see if it has anything that may help.
cheers
Muz

#3 _Lost_

_Lost_
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

Thanks that would be great

#4 muzzta

muzzta

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:43 AM

G'day Lost,
Have had a look through, bit hard to say what is standard as there are options mentioned, such as the sports dash with tacho etc. With the different models were different fittings.
Mine as stock is a 2 door 1.3 litre, no radio one side mirror - drivers side, drum brakes front and back.
To get mine back to stock I would have to remove stereo / vdo guages(easily done), remove elec fuel pump, put oritginal wheels and hubcaps back on(I still have them) and replace the rear LC lights with the ta lights(have them too).
I also have the original paperwork and BMA vinyl folder and documentation.
My speedo has km conversion as well as miles but from the old pink slips and rego papers I believe it has only done a round 15,000 original miles.
If you are not sure of an option on your car , put it up and I'll try and chase it up for you.
Cheers
Muz

Edited by muzzta, 25 April 2007 - 09:45 AM.

#5 _Lost_

_Lost_
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:02 AM

Thanks Muzzta, I'll see what i can find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users