- - - - -

NOSLH IS NO MORE!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:14 AM

Well to the people who saw my car on the old forum's, and to the people that thought they had seen it on ebay-is was on there, the car has been sold-less motor, box and a few other things. Now alot of people have said im crazy to give up a car like that, but my reasons are fairly simple, it wasnt as neat as it could've been, there were alot of things that i would've done differently had I built the car from day 1, and i really wanted my OWN built car, all i did on the old car was improve it. So the car goes tommorow and im on the look out for another sedan, the new car will be painted in a kermit green colour with yellow pearl and also it will have bright yellow flames down the front(with pearl added in), so the colour has been decided on(its a colour ive wanted to do for years), the interior wont be the white like the last 1 was its going to be the brightest yellow i can get, something different for a torana anyway. Itll have a cage like the last 1, weld wheels, maybe billets for the street, a hell of alot more detail, and a few other things that ill keep quiet about for now, the engine, even though its new, will also get some cubic upgrades, 383 more than likely. So as soon as i have my new car the work will begin, and ill post up plenty of pics, there will be plenty to show......

#2 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:19 AM

https://cache.gmh-to...ums/e400/mrnos/

Ohh and heres what the old car looked like.

#3 ToRunYa

ToRunYa

No Longer A Contributing Ninja/Member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Name:Em

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:03 AM

not crazy, just want something you can put your hand up for all of the work, nothing wrong with that :spoton:
the person who originally had my car had plenty of good ideas but had no idea in prep work, hence why i gotta fix it up now lol (plus i always wonder how much bog is in it, for a 29y/o car its too damn straight lol)

#4 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:08 PM

Yeah the guy who did most of the work on mine did some dodgy stuff that had to be fixed, i'd rather do my car, my way and do it properly from start to finish

#5 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:43 PM

Thats it if you want something done right you have to do it your self
from start to finish....the only way to go

#6 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:11 AM

Gday NOSLH, I know EXACTLY how you feel mate, My Qie is the perfect example of what your feeling...

Unless people have spent oodles of time and money repairing ther people's stuffups.. then they dont really know how it feels!

Good on you, i know your next project will be bigger, badder and better than before :)

Cheers!

#7 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:37 AM

Thanks Tiny, as the car was taken away on the trailer yesterday, my wife asked if i was sorry to see it go, you know what it didnt bother me in the slightest and i cant wait to get started on MY new car. Ive got everything sorted out on how its going to look, and ive just finished ordering some stuff from the states for it so im going to be looking real hard for a new shell over the next couple of weeks!!!

#8 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 14 January 2006 - 02:10 PM

Unreal mate, You know the second it drives away that you made the right call if you dont regret it then and there!

Keep us posted on your new monster.. i'm sure it'll be a good machine :)

Cheers!

P.S ive been too lazy to install those guages ( or do anything to the car) yet! Going to take some pics when i get into it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users