MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:355 LX Hatchback, DeLorean DMC-12, LX SS Hatch, VY Cross8 Crewman

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

Be more fun just all going down to chapel st and all getting drunk together at Frostbites! 50c POTS on a Thursday night! Makka and i have surely made full use of that offer.

Then after we have spent $10 and have 20+ drinks we can all walk over to KFC and hurl abuse at all the Silly Ricers and Commo drivers doing chap laps!

Now i would be up for that!

#52 _Rzeractor_

_Rzeractor_
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

not when you drive out with a little yellow sticker on your windscreen lol :D

My Rana isn't worried about that ;)

#53 _LX_SS_

_LX_SS_
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:16 PM

Why don't we just organise a meet and greet near the city so central for most people, talk some shit, see how we all get along and then delegate someone to organise a cruise from 1 place to another and go have lunch or something, like a GOR cruise. thats if we all get along and well, other factor would be how some people drive too

#54 mr5000

mr5000

chief break-everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts
  • Car:77 lx 4door

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:37 PM

Be more fun just all going down to chapel st and all getting drunk together at Frostbites! 50c POTS on a Thursday night! Makka and i have surely made full use of that offer.

Then after we have spent $10 and have 20+ drinks we can all walk over to KFC and hurl abuse at all the Silly Ricers and Commo drivers doing chap laps!

Now i would be up for that!

50 c pots sounds awesome and yeah wed have to abuse the v6 comodrivers n ricers it just has to be done a few guys i used to go to skool with are always there theyre full blown wankers and they all listen to techno crap

#55 _Brad1979UC_

_Brad1979UC_
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:43 PM

From Knoxfield woo!
many torries live on the south east side!

hahah ive done chaps laps in mine...dumped the clutch out the front of chasers...the muzzas luvd it!! haha

yeh good fun, the 5 0 didnt seem to pic me up...as long as ur not bein a d-head it will be cool.

Brad

#56 _brocky_2006_

_brocky_2006_
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:57 PM

looking to buy lj in melbourne i have wtb up so if i had one i could cruize too glad you guys are starting to have runs we have some in tassie havnt been on one yet need a torana bad so ask all ya mates etc cash waiting :spoton:

#57 LX2DR

LX2DR

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
  • Name:Paul
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

Back to the thread title!

In Greensborough.

#58 _coupe202_

_coupe202_
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:48 PM

Im up for a cruise name the meeting place and day.

#59 SamBam

SamBam

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

when i said lets go to chaps n cant remember who said it first, but im pretty sure they were joking, and so was i. and yeah it aint worth coming home with a yellow sticker. but it the thought of goin down there in one huge line n making all the fully hardcore commodores n ricer people very little is good.

i think somewhere central in the city that has a big open area.
what bout the pit stops at albert park race track? theres plenty of room there, n im sure we are sensible drivers n wont giv out a bad rep.

how does the pits at albert park sound?
sammy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users