Posted 27 January 2006 - 01:41 PM

Look at what I found!!!
http://www.wheelsonwidebay.com/
R

#2 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

looks like fun! you dont have to go far, but how far is it from brissie?

A1

#3 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:47 PM

250 klms/2.5 hours.
R

#4 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 03:09 PM

hmmm, 5 hours from rocky....i wonder if i should go...

edit: just looked at the date. two days after my 18th birthday. i've been looking for something to do for my 18th that involves getting out of rocky and that i will remember...

i'll be there and i'll be racing. i'll also take my camera man :spoton:

now i just gotta try to get the torana a bit more race worthy in four months....hot 202 might not be in but rest of driveline will be...shoud be fun.

Edited by lc boi, 28 January 2006 - 03:22 PM.

#5 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 04:22 PM

You get your butt here Boi! CAMS license on the day I am told, All comers accepted, Majuva33 is coming from Toowoomba with the red XU1, I need all the torrie back up I can muster! :spoton:
R

#6 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:57 PM

well if lc boi can do 5 hours, i guess i better make the 2.5 hour trip! would probably only be able to make sunday though.

i could maybe come sat night if there was any place to stay??

A1

#7 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:21 PM

yeah i sent them an email finding out what i have to do...ie what i need to do to the car so i can race it what i need ect....

i really want the 202 in there by this time...and between now and then i'll have roughly $10,000 spare to inject into torry (i like my new job) so should come close...worst comes to worse i'll go get a bloody loan...

but i WILL be there.

oh, and rory, how much spare floor space you got??? rough head count is 8 people coming so far...were not fussy will sleep in the bloody garage for all we care.

#8 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2006 - 06:49 PM

yay got a reply, i need to be in a cams affilitaed car club...so gotta arange that. anyone know of any i can join??? i need the basic cams licenses, no wakkas. and i don't need to do anything major to the car to run it...i like i like.

$125 to nominate for anyone who is wondering.

#9 _gmp&a_

_gmp&a_
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:14 PM

Cams lists the car clubs on its site. The Noosa Beach Classic Car Club is $35.00 per year? and you get the chance to have a run in the Noosa Hillclimb too. V nice people to boot.

I might see you at Maryborough for a run Mr Bomber:-)

Edited by gmp&a, 21 February 2006 - 01:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users