7 replies to this topic

#1 hainzy

hainzy

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:45 PM

Does anybody have any photos of what 1890-65A would look like in an SLR. I know its Sienna but thats about all I know. Also is there anything specifically SLR about this interior or is it a dime a dozen that i might find in any old torrie?

And does anyone have one for sale perhaps...?
Thanx

#2 _SLR_6_

_SLR_6_
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:50 PM

its not the same as a standard trim, all SL/R's had their own style door trims, seats are similar but with different inserts.

#3 slr5640

slr5640

XA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Name:Brian

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:22 PM

This came out of a 76 LX SLR 6 cyl sedan I wrecked.
It is for sale if you are interested. Condition is not very good. Needs a good clean. It has rusty frame work on the rear seats. I will have to get the front seats out if you want pics of them.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Poor thing!
Posted Image
Posted Image

All gone!
Posted Image

#4 hainzy

hainzy

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

Ay carumba! When you say wrecked you arent messin around! That is one sad looking pile of torana.... Thanks for that mate!

So what colour is that exactly? is that sienna? If so id be interested even as a template to one day get my torana back to original. How much would you be after for those bits? You can email me at thatdingosgotmybaby at yahoo dot com dot au if you like.

Cheers mate!

#5 slr5640

slr5640

XA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Name:Brian

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:57 PM

Yes its Sienna, I don't want much as its not all that flash as can be seen by the state of the car it had been out in the open near the sea air when I got hold of it.
I will e mail you.

#6 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:10 AM

sorry to thread steal, but i have a quick question about the SLR interior, i have a 77 LX SLR and the interior is different to the pictured one in so much as not only is the colour different (which can be expected depending on the rest of the interior) but see the chrome strip that dog legs across the door panels, well mine loops back on itself with the silvery grey insert inside of the loop if that makes sense, is there a reason why its different? like this

Posted Image

sorry about the crappy picture the interior has been renewed sooooooooooo much since then but its the only pic i could find
cheers adam

#7 _wombat_

_wombat_
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:01 AM

lx8vd69 you have lh slr door trims,thats the difference.

Edited by wombat, 21 October 2007 - 04:03 AM.

#8 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

well thats a bit wierd then, because its a late model LX SLR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users