- - - - -

Torana482HP's LH 4.2L SLR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _Torana482HP_

_Torana482HP_
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:30 PM

Ok i finally got some pics of me torry on the web so heres a few when i was putting my carpet in, also installed front door speakers and the rims that will eventually be put on (10 inch rims for the back with 275/50/15 tyres).

Just click on the image to see the full sized photo.

Ill get some more pics up ASAP.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,315 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:53 PM

Awesome! One of very few light coloured interior Toranas I've seen that actually look GOOD. The seats are great, carpet looks fantastic along with the headlining, Great work, keep us updated!

#3 _Torana482HP_

_Torana482HP_
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:49 AM

Yeah the interior was the strong point in my torry when i bought it.

now the original carpet was actually a dark grey colour like on the bottom of the door trims but when i got the carpet they didnt have any grey.

#4 _Torana482HP_

_Torana482HP_
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:06 PM

Here are some more pics of me car,

the first five pics were taken last night to giva yas an idea of what it looks like now. the paint is gun metal grey with a black bonnet (LX Style) but its shocking and needs a respray. dunno what colour to go for though, any suggestions?

The next few pics are before i put the carpet in,
the pics after that are with none of the front guards on while i was painting the inner guards. (notice the confined space that i call a garage)

Then thats a picture of the original 253 that i pulled out (comp was 100 psi) now ive got me mates 253 in at the moment while i get the car registred. then the almighty 308 goes in, backed by a turbo 350 and sent to the wheels with a 9 inch.

ive only got a crappy shifter boot cause that will later get replaced by a megashifter anyway.

Also in the first pics you can see where i have mounted the MSD Digital 6 - underneath the glovebox upsidedown.

Guards have gts flutes but ill need original guards when i put the flares on.

Thanks to Fireupload for Free Picture Upload

P.S. If you click on the pictures and wait for them to finish loading, they will then shrink to fit your screen (as the pictures are very big) :furious:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users