8yrs in the making...so far

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 _MrsBlown308_

_MrsBlown308_
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

Since alot of you have been helpful enough to share your infinate wisdom, I have thought that it only appropriate that I share a few recent photos of my project.

So far I have to thank, first and foremost MrBlown308 (Wayne), my legendary panelbeater / spraypainter, Nick (lostinspace) and a few friends who have guided me through the process thus far.

Check out my progress

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Motor is a pretty pink VK efi, auto (on the tree, cause i wanted my bench seat!), rack and pinion steering, hopperstoppers and VH V8 lsd disc brake diff to name a few of the mods.

I just need to find the right bling bling wheels to top the beast off. Will keep you posted on the progress!

Cheers,

Tracy

#2 mranarot

mranarot

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Car:turbo lj

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

This is going to be one classic crusier when finished,ive been wondering how this has been going since i saw it. love the colour!

#3 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:36 PM

I think the three on the tree needs attention, the leaves on the scuttle will tend to block the drains.

#4 smeer

smeer

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Car:1970 LC 4-door

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

holdens really got lazy with the firewall on this one!

#5 _GMH355_

_GMH355_
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

Finally get to see the FJ. Interesting choice of colours. Looks like it will be a sweet ride :spoton:. Goodluck with the build, keep us updated.

#6 blown308

blown308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:27 AM

Finally get to see the FJ. Interesting choice of colours. Looks like it will be a sweet ride :spoton:. Goodluck with the build, keep us updated.

Yep, sorry for not posting anything in the past, have 100's pictures...I will post some more later...and not my choice of colors..all we need to find in some nice looking chrome 18inch Commodore wheels to finish her off... hopefully will look real good, but we will what and see.......

Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users