I Spotto....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _05-BROCKY-05_

_05-BROCKY-05_
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:50 PM

Well, small world. My car was being serviced at parra today and we had to wait around for about 3 hours coz i wasnt booked in. There was a aussie bloke middle aged coming in and out of the workshop cleaning parts and stuff and was wearing a toranafest 2003 shirt. After speaking to the mechanic he said the guy owned a LC XU-1 and a 4 door lj race car which was afew doors down. I spoke to him and he wants to come check out the 2 motors i got in my yard coz he needs another oil pickup for the 202 out of the race car.

Anyway i went down to his garage and the 202 was on the engine stand with the sump taken off and he gave me a good look over and it was clean as a mother.... He showed me the tripple webbers for the motor aswell. He then took me in to see the race car and it was sick. It is cams registered for sports sedans i think he said, it has a9x flares, inner guard cut out by previous owners, was real nice. Ig to photos but dont know if he would be cool with them being posted.

Also saw a nice orange ss hatch in fivedock on great north road, real nice.

#2 _BCR42Y_

_BCR42Y_
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

The guy with the orange ss lives around the corner from me, its neat as. Where in syd are you from?

#3 _05-BROCKY-05_

_05-BROCKY-05_
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:23 PM

Glebe mate. Was visiting a mate in abbotsford.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users