_Brewster_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:29 AM

Torsional twist from a high powered V8, imagine that! KEWL! :D

#52 _Lxrana_

_Lxrana_
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

Guns & Roses don't let em get to you it's your car and you need to do what you want to it, not what everyone else says. I have a GPAK that sits low on the rear drivers side and slightly high on the passenger side front. The thing is I know it's been in 2 front end crashes. Just looking at the bottom of the k frame you can also see that it has coped a fair whack under there to.

I'm lucky i worked this out before starting the rebuild on the car and not half way through. I ended up buying another car and stripping all the good gear out of the GPAK,( oh and no I'm not doing a dodgy and re shelling the gpak). and either selling or reusing the bits.

Anyway back to your problem I'd check that the spring are in correctly, just cause pedders did the work means nothing. They told the old owner of the GPAK that it was all good and not to worry about it sitting uneven. while the springs are out check that they are even in height. While under the car look for any obvious damage. Then check tyre pressures,( not such a big problem but who knows).

Good luck If you want a hand let me know I only live 10 Min's from you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users