#26 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

well it was a drizzly day :cry: and we only had two htc club members from adelaide take there cars me and kaz :cry: very dissapointed guys :furious: i cant understand why people wont come to events to try and help the club i understand petrol ect,ect but if i can do it on an apprentice wage surely other people can make the effort im really starting to wonder if i will stay in the club as im getting very dissapointed in the turnout to events even the commodore club had 30 plus members but a big thanks to greg and mark for making the effort to come for a look and the 3 people from port pirrie for bringing there torries here are some pics and check out HB-LC?????

kadina
kadina
kadina
kadina
kadina
kadinakadina
kadina
kadina

#27 _sik208_

_sik208_
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

some nice pics there daz yeah i know how ya feel was a part of the scene for a while and nobody was interested in doin a great deal so gave up and joined the monaro club!! maybe some local cruises would be a good idea every now and then lol

SIK208

#28 _Herne_

_Herne_
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

Thanks for sharing the photo's, good value :)

Herne

#29 Max's SS

Max's SS

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Name:Steve

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for posting the photos Daryl. Was a bit of a damp day. By the time we got near Port Pirie the drizzle turned into rain so the cars got well and truly washed. Hope your trip back to Adelaide was'nt so damp.

The HB/LC combo always creates a lot of interest. People stand back and scratch their heads and try to work out what it is. The motor is a 253.

As you say, there was no lack of Commodore Club members.

Steve

#30 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:21 AM

shame about the drizzle, but strangely it wasnt cold.

re the club daz, I have have grave concerns for a while now as to the purpose of HTC. Its my opinion that HTC is solely a historic rego club and there is no interest to promote the club otherwise. Very sad indeed. I will no longer promote the club.

some pics of the other cars there
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had a ball with hosting afternoon games, it was a shame there wasnt more involvement from the adults.

duct tape head
Posted Image

Posted Image

donut game
lil miss bullit, my helper for the day (torries in the background, bonus)

Posted Image

Posted Image

activity game
Posted Image

Posted Image

I was very overwhelmed by the manhandling of the cars by the judges. When they did Ruby one of the judges pulled seat cover off to look at seat base. I spent hours making those covers, If they were damaged I would have been devastated. They also opened every door and boot, all without the owners present.

I am just glad I made it for the day.

XXKAZXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users