HG Smash Repairs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _CraigA_

_CraigA_
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image

Torana (and any early model) friendly repair and restoration services. Just completing LC XU1 full body restoration as well as rotisseried Vitamin C E49 Big Tank Charger.

HG Smash are willing to do full restorations or just rust repairs and/or paint touch ups. They'll also refurbish vehicle parts such as front ends, fuel tanks, diff assemblies etc. Just drop your parts off and they will come back as new.

Guaranteed old fashioned service at very reasonable prices. Can supply many testimonials confirming quality of work and how easy they are to deal with.

This is my brothers business and he will look after any forum members. Call Glenn on 9623 7936 to discuss your requirements and tell him you saw this post. He would prefer to repair old cars than do insurance work so you will recieve priority.

Hughes & Gibson Smash Repairs
(Cheetah Automotive Refinish T/As)

Corner Forrester Road and Harris Street,
St Marys, NSW 2760

Ph: 61 2 9623 7936
Fax: 61 2 9833 1055
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.hgsmash.com.au

Motor Vehicle Repairers License No - 042995.

Some examples of their work.

E49 Big Tank

Posted Image

FE tidy up (paint touch ups, buff, engine bay/engine/dash repainted)

Posted Image

Recently completed FB ute

Posted Image
Posted Image

This is the panelbeaters car :rockon:

Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

#2 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

I need some rust done ( doors) so i will have to take the
Torana up there next week for a quote.

cheers Keith

#3 _pato_

_pato_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

hi i have tried to call but no answer, i am looking to put a full flare kit on my lh. if you are interested in this sort of work could you pm me i need a quote
thanks Andrew

#4 _CraigA_

_CraigA_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Hi Andrew,

Surprised you couldn't get anyone as my brother's wife is in the office all day.

We'll be at a family funeral tomorrow so try on Monday via 9623 7936. If you have problems P.M me and I'll give you my brother's mobile number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users