Bodykits!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _Crisis_

_Crisis_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:53 AM

Hey again all.

Now, I know a ton of people have probably asked this, however...

WHERE IN THE (insert hot place here) can I get either an SL/R 5000 (4 door) or A9X (Hatch) bodykits?

Anyone out there bought a nice replica kit? Where did you get it and how much did it cost?

Cheers.

Crisis

#2 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,320 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:57 PM

a brand new four door kit is regularly availible on eBay. I don't know anything about it, but I think it's relatively inexpensive.

Other people sell different ones on eBay and stuff, even on this site pretty often.
And for the record, SL/R 5000s never came out with bodykits (they were aftermarket)

I can tell you what kits are availible though, oversized rear flares allow for wider tyres:

*L34 kit (four door, with regular sized front and rear flares - this was the LH version of the A9X Sedan)
*A9X sedan kit (four door, regular sized front and oversized rear flares - this was the four door A9X kit)
*A9X hatch kit (two door obviously, only hatch kit availible and has the oversized rear flares)

When you're looking for one to suit a four door, make sure you remember that the rear flares must be two-piece (one part attaches to the door skin) and make sure you're looking for the right size of rear flares too. Also make sure that the front flares will suit the front spoiler you are going to use, if one comes with the kit, even better.

Edited by Heath, 19 November 2005 - 02:00 PM.

#3 _mra9x_

_mra9x_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:26 PM

what area are you from crisis?

#4 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 11:38 PM

Crisis is in Melbourne mra9x.
Try this thread Crisis- it had a few manufactureres and recomendations...
http://www.gmh-toran...hp?showtopic=71

#5 _bon_scott_

_bon_scott_
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:53 AM

american autos sell:
TBK1 BODY KIT A9X STYLE LX HATCHBACK $662.27
TBK2 BODY KIT SLR5000 STYLE LH-LX SEDAN $518.89
TBK3 BODY KIT L34 STYLE LH-LX SEDAN $634.52

they'd be repro though

#6 _Crisis_

_Crisis_
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:31 PM

Thanks alot guys.

I'll have a ring around and find out what I can from what you've supplied me with.

Cheers.

Crisis

#7 Stedz_lc

Stedz_lc

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:48 PM

Try challenge fibreglass here in melb, dont have the number but there help full n not to abd on price!

#8 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:15 PM

Challenge Fibreglass are currently working off site and spend very little time at their office in Burke Rd. Camberwell. When you call, you will get an answering machine. When they got back to me, they said they normally try to return calls within a couple of days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users