Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:57 PM

Everyone.

I ask you to please refrain from posting in this thread unless it is directly related to this particular matter with the missing panels etc.

We understand your good intentions in relating your stories and experiences, but the people who have come here to organise themselves to straighten this problem out need to be able to clearly and easily communicate and i would ask that other members please read these posts but do not post.

I Will be watching and removing any un-needed posts.

Thank you in advance for your understanding, We have put our reccomendations forward to those who have been tangled up in this messy situation, And that was to go to ALL authorities to do the best you can LEGALLY to get your money, or the parts back.

Once again i thank you for not posting unless it is in direct relation to this particular matter.

Regards
Tiny.

#52 _easprint_

_easprint_
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

He is asking people to contact him, not him contact you.

To be honest I would have done the fair trading thing long ago if someone ripped me off.

I've rang him and messaged him probably 20 times this week...lol. I suppose i need to follow everyone else and go to the authorities. It annoys me because id rather just have my stuff and move on...but it seems he isn't gonna come through with the goods.

#53 _jensvs_

_jensvs_
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

well simply ive just asked him for my money back but it think its to simple for him to handle cause i have had enough also.

#54 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

hi again all,
i got hold of him this morning and i was able to aarange for a courier to collect my goods on monday. so if he actually follws through with giving my stuff back i will be sure to let you know. hopefully my bonnet will be there monday in good condition. keep in touch.

#55 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:03 PM

Good on you guys.

Banding together to take a straight argument to the authorities will do more good than any threats, and especially walking away.

Here are some links that *MAY* be helpful.

Department of fair trading - Lodge a Complaint

Motor Traders Association - NSW

I Dont know if the MTA can help, but it cannot hurt to ask.

Australian Competition and Consumer commision

And how to complain with the ACCC: How to complain with the ACCC

Bailiff and Sherrif Australia - Information on how to proceed LEGALLY

LAWLINK NSW - Law and justice archives - NSW attorney generals department

Hopefully some of these links can guide you all in the right direction and maybe give you some legal route on which to tackle this person should he continue not to provide satisfaction.

Cheers.

#56 _mercsilver_

_mercsilver_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

Good on you guys.

Banding together to take a straight argument to the authorities will do more good than any threats, and especially walking away.

Here are some links that *MAY* be helpful.

Department of fair trading - Lodge a Complaint

Motor Traders Association - NSW

I Dont know if the MTA can help, but it cannot hurt to ask.

Australian Competition and Consumer commision

And how to complain with the ACCC: How to complain with the ACCC

Bailiff and Sherrif Australia - Information on how to proceed LEGALLY

LAWLINK NSW - Law and justice archives - NSW attorney generals department

Hopefully some of these links can guide you all in the right direction and maybe give you some legal route on which to tackle this person should he continue not to provide satisfaction.

Cheers.

Hi Tiny & the rest of the not happy new friends I have made,well I've done it,Office of Fair trading(awaiting a reply this week) & the ACCC have now got my story & also www.scamwatch.gov.au ;I hope everyone else follows the same way.Thanks to all the admin staff for following this article & keeping it straight,& a big thanks to all that have contributed to this post & given more info on this character(I know there r other names,but we have 2 behave) A BIG THANKS TO ALL.Branmet hope your safe from them fires mate,Wallys Easprint & a few others from different sites,.catch up with you soon.All of you take a bow. :clap:

#57 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for the update Mercsilver.

I Just hope that *IF* this person really does want to make right of the situation then he can, and if that is not forthcoming then your actions may stop others from being taken advantage of.

Best of luck with it and thank you to all the members who have wanted to comment, but have refrained in this very tricky situation.

Cheers.

#58 _easprint_

_easprint_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:39 PM

So has anyone managed to get through to him yet?. I haven't been able to get through for over a week now!. Not Happy!. Why ring me to organise dropping my stuff off..then not answer your phone for a week?. If you got my stuff....Hand it over!.

#59 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

hi guys,
as i said earlier i had organised courier and was waiting to see wether he would go through with it. as it turns out he didnt drop my bonnet off today to the address he said, further more, the delivery driver asked wether the people at that address knew of him and they had no idea who he was. the company got a hold of him and he said it would be there tomorrow so we will see how it goes. easprint i have spoken to him a fair bit so he must just be ignoring you man, although he hasnt answered me today either. so will let you guys no how we go tomorrow. cheers.

#60 _mercsilver_

_mercsilver_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:39 PM

Dave,I think your've given him ample chances,now its the time to go through the correct process,Office of Fair Trading; the ACCC & Scam watch .gov.au;than after that On-line fraud squad.It seems to have worked for others,or just leave it & let him win,just to keep on doing it eh.

#61 _easprint_

_easprint_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

Dave,I think your've given him ample chances,now its the time to go through the correct process,Office of Fair Trading; the ACCC & Scam watch .gov.au;than after that On-line fraud squad.It seems to have worked for others,or just leave it & let him win,just to keep on doing it eh.

Done and Done!.I'm over it!.

#62 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:35 AM

hi all,
as it turns out my bonnet is on the back of a truck heading my way (i know this cause it my courier company and i have tracking no.s etc). so he may almost be serious when he says you will get your items back/refunded. just keep persistent with him, i bugged him everyday via sms mostly. so im just waiting on the quality issues hopefully there will be none!. B.

#63 _easprint_

_easprint_
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

any news yet?.

#64 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:13 PM

Excellent news!

Let's hope that this person is true to his word and really IS trying to do right by you all.

Cheers

#65 _mercsilver_

_mercsilver_
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

well finally got in contact with Daniel,reckons will sort it all out.Wait & see

#66 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:06 AM

hi all,
well i did recieve my bonnet, yay. took it to the panel beater and he said it was in near perfect nic so i wont need to worry about payin a fortune gettin it fixed! obviously he is serious about making peace with everyone, once again stay persistent and you'll most likely recieve your goods to.

#67 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:42 AM

That is bloody excellent news Guys! :clap:

Thanks for keeping us updated!

#68 _easprint_

_easprint_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:00 PM

Well i suppose at least one person is happy. Im still talking to a brick wall!. I mean good on him for sorting some stuff out, but how hard is it to answer a phone or respond to a message and give a straight answer.

Edited by easprint, 14 February 2009 - 12:03 PM.

#69 _jensvs_

_jensvs_
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Well im still waiting for mine but he says its there waiting for it to be picked up but der i live in qld and i payed him the extra for delivery but he now wants me to organise it.

#70 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:52 AM

do what i did and organise with the couriers that he will pay when they go to pick it up. you payed him for postage so make hime pay it.

#71 _jensvs_

_jensvs_
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

do what i did and organise with the couriers that he will pay when they go to pick it up. you payed him for postage so make hime pay it.

I would do that but the numbnuts wont answer my calls or txts once again so im going to the cops had enough off his crap. N i hope he gets karma in a huge way

#72 _mercsilver_

_mercsilver_
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

:huh: A big HI to all the unhappy people whom I have'nt heard from for a while.It seems to have gone very quiet,I take it no-one else has been able to contact our dear good friend.This side of Aus. has'nt heard any more from him,maybe he is very busy,re-doing all of our orders,mmm.

#73 _branmet_

_branmet_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

hi all,
im still cahsaing him for a refund on the paint job he didnt do and i havent been able to contact him. mabye, his is once again hoping this will all go away

#74 _mercsilver_

_mercsilver_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

hi all,
im still cahsaing him for a refund on the paint job he didnt do and i havent been able to contact him. mabye, his is once again hoping this will all go away

while this is on the forum,millions of viewers still can see that this guy is nothing but a piece of ????,& it will definately will not go away that easy,retribution & goods that have been ordered,so called lost/damaged(not through transport)goods being re-placed or reimbursed monies paid,will be the only way that this will disappear,but we have made our statements & if we stick to it,we will suceed in some way,eh Daniel,still got your numbers ,would be nice if you would acknowledge your upfront paying clients,This still does'nt look good for you.

#75 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:06 PM

You are right mercsilver.

While this issue remains unresolved this does not look promising for this gentleman.

You've all given fair warning, and a fair go and as mercsilver said, if you keep going with your legal procedings then the law system should be able to be brought to bear.

Once again good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users