cut throat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 05:32 PM

This has got me :furious: when some one posts a wanted thread others wanting the
same item should" BUT OUT" and post there own wanted add

There are some rude members on here that have no right to cut throat you, In your wanted post :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

At least some of have got some personal morals <_<

#2 _doublin gtr_

_doublin gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

wo dave
you were alfter a shift nob sombody said that thay might be able to get some
so i put my name down saying i was alfter 1 aswell i wasent trying to get in front of you
and wouldnt get one from someone responding to your post unless you had been offered first or already had one.
and most of the other members here are the same
:furious:

#3 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:12 PM

agreed.

but still, i personaly prefer to keep offers for things to private messages, that way no one can cut in and offer more if your selling something, same thing with buying....

#4 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:05 AM

Yeah, i gotta agree with ^^^^.
I'd rather use the PM, however, if a thread has been established, posting up multiple threads on the same topic gets people annoyed too.
But I do see where you're coming from dave720gtr

#5 _Duck05_

_Duck05_
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:14 PM

Dave,
If you were so :furious: then why in the middle of the discussion did you post the "so we all want one" dig at rare spares with humour.
As one of the people who's morals you question, I can assure that neither myself or anyone else had the intention of "cutting your throat" as you put it.
So from my point of view if I ever do something that upsets anyone on this forum again including you Dave I would expect them to make direct contact with me(PM or Email) and tell me what the issue is so it can be sorted. Because having a little sook in another thread that I may not have found does not address the issue or let me know what I have done to upset someone.
Now in closing I apologise if I made you :furious: Dave. But please don't ever question the morals of people you know nothing about especially in a Club Forum..

Regards
A Duck of High Morals
Duck05 :spoton:

PS: By the way. Did anyone find a source for the shifter knobs or are we all still looking??? :D

#6 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (dave720gtr @ Feb 20 2006, 08:05 AM)
SO WE ALL WHANT ONE

"COME ON RARESPEARS PULL YOUR FINGER OUT"

We received a sample of the knob with depress on it this week unfortunately it was rejected , I would say we will get it right soon well at least I hope we will get it right soon, we have had about 4 attempts to make this and this is the best sample we have received although sill not correct

#7 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:36 PM

Great work Les, and I'll take the first one thanks lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users