#52 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

So the meeting time is 04:30 tomorrow at Loftus oval - Princes Highway Loftus. (Just before the first entry to the Royan National Park. If you see that entry you've gone too far!)

i WONT be there in the monaro.... i tried but it just wont be ready damnit!

See you there though!

#53 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:11 AM

And i havent even gone to bed yet , between the shitty day i have had today and this damn flu i doubt ill be there.

#54 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

^^^^
but you made Rob, onya mate

cheers Keith

#55 _MrsBlown308_

_MrsBlown308_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

Ok, so the boys dragged me out of bed for this one...2:30 in the am mind you!

Photos for you...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#56 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

^^^^
but you made Rob, onya mate

cheers Keith

Yes i did and let me tell you i'll be sleeping like a baby tonight :) It was a good morning and great to catch up with everyone again.

#57 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:21 PM

A big thankyou to Tracey for the pics especially when the best is the last photo
LOL

hahahahaha

cheers Keith

#58 _ChevLX_77_

_ChevLX_77_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

How did you manage to get your cars out that early!!! i reckon my neighbour would call the riot police if i did this

#59 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

How did you manage to get your cars out that early!!! i reckon my neighbour would call the riot police if i did this

it was extremely difficult , and then warmed it up down the road . I have a servo less than 1k away which i needed to get fuel anyway.

Yeah Keith, nice pic of your car there. I forgot to get a snap of mine must have been the lack of sleep ;)

Btw I got 2nd Best Coupe and 2nd Engine Bay at the show today so im wrapped.

#60 unclefestal34s

unclefestal34s

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

thank you tracey (mrsblown308) for the nice pic of my yellow L34...

#61 blown308

blown308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:42 AM

Rob, I am sure either Tracy or Daniel have pictures of your car... I have a look and post some.. and well done on the Trophys....Wayne

#62 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:34 AM

Had a great time yesterday, top turn out of cars - couldnt believe how hard some of the Monaro guys were pushing through the National Park!

Im well sunburnt but enjoyed the day so its worth it lol.

Cheers,
Mick

PS - hope to see more forum members on the next run!!!!

#63 _TUFF_

_TUFF_
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:31 AM

Sorry guys couldn't make this one. Had to wait for the rego papers to come through in the mail and they didn't show up till today. Hopefully i can make the next one.

Cheers

Josh

#64 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

HAHAHA slept in and forgot, oh well, maybe next time k.
Looks like it was an awesome turnout.

Tiny, LMK if we can catch up sometime soon for the exchange.

#65 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hey Guys!

It was a fantastic day with an Awesome turnout not only from the Monaro club, but us Torana fantatics, a couple of nice Chargers and one GORGEOUS Trans Am!

The Monaro club were REALLY impressed with everyone and are very keen to do more together so well done!

I know it was a big ask to get up at that rediculous hour, but it was great that so many did, and i think everyone enjoyed themselves, I know i did even though i didnt have the car there!
It was great catching up at breakfast and lunch with everyone that we dont regularly get to, Especially Wayne, Tracy and the kids who made a massive effort - It was good to see ya big fella! Hope your feeling ok mate!
Great to ear bash LowS2 but Geez i wish you wouldn't talk so much :tease: Wayne 2ELCS and his lovely wife and of course Keith.
Rob Congrats on the trophies mate! that must have made the flu feel a bit better! :)
Joe - Mate i didnt recognise you!! I saw your car, but i didnt put 2 and 2 together! Sorry i didnt come over and say Gday!

Anyway.. enough of all of that, it was a top day and hopefully it can be an annual event.. Minus the sunburn :P

Terry - No worries mate, we'll catch up soon i reckon! Maybe the 28th at WSID!

Cheers!

#66 _2ELCS_

_2ELCS_
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Just a quick thank you for the invitation and the hospitality yesterday.The Boss and I both enjoyed it.
Ihave some photos ( will try to post. not real clever with this gadget ).
Thanks to Rob and Simone for the company. A top day.
Wayne and Lida .

#67 _XU1-043_

_XU1-043_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

I had a good day too guys, was great to get the torana out on it's first 'Torana cruise'. looking forward to coming out when it's been dyno tuned. i agree with Tiny LowS2 your a noisy buggar! lol good to meet you mate and also to meet 2ELCS and his better half. Getting up was no problem as i just got up at the same time i do for work anyway. look forward to the next meet.

Chers Craig

Hey Guys!

It was a fantastic day with an Awesome turnout not only from the Monaro club, but us Torana fantatics, a couple of nice Chargers and one GORGEOUS Trans Am!

The Monaro club were REALLY impressed with everyone and are very keen to do more together so well done!

I know it was a big ask to get up at that rediculous hour, but it was great that so many did, and i think everyone enjoyed themselves, I know i did even though i didnt have the car there!
It was great catching up at breakfast and lunch with everyone that we dont regularly get to, Especially Wayne, Tracy and the kids who made a massive effort - It was good to see ya big fella! Hope your feeling ok mate!
Great to ear bash LowS2 but Geez i wish you wouldn't talk so much :tease: Wayne 2ELCS and his lovely wife and of course Keith.
Rob Congrats on the trophies mate! that must have made the flu feel a bit better! :)
Joe - Mate i didnt recognise you!! I saw your car, but i didnt put 2 and 2 together! Sorry i didnt come over and say Gday!

Anyway.. enough of all of that, it was a top day and hopefully it can be an annual event.. Minus the sunburn :P

Terry - No worries mate, we'll catch up soon i reckon! Maybe the 28th at WSID!

Cheers!

#68 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

yeah get that all the time, although after a couple of sherberts its hard to shut me up lol

#69 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

HAHAH Next run is to the pub then mick!

#70 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

HAHAH Next run is to the pub then mick!

hi tiny billywest here i did turn up but i decided on waiting tell everybody left because the pain was to huge that i need my torana on the road bad its eating me alive. Anyway so i didnt get a chance to meet you and any other members but the atmosphere in the carpark was amazing seeyouse all soon on the road

#71 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Gday Billy!

I Dont quite follow your post mate, you turned up but not in your car? Mate, if you were there you should have come to say Gday!

We're always interested to say Hello to our members.. car or not! Heck.. i was in the ford!!

Anyway, next time mate, and dont be shy! we dont bite!

Cheers :spoton:

#72 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

Some people are amazing hummmmmm

(Will be out and about the Central coast on friday night (from about 7.30 onwards, doing a final inspection on the new house)

and sunday during the day to clock some kays up on the new engine.

Friday night I may venture to the Foreshore at newcastle just for the sake of racking more run in miles up.

If anyone is planning to be out and about or around the central coast or newcastle, shoot me a PM and I will send you my number.

Would be good to have an impromptu cruise around the coast and some lunch.)
Gee they could have racked them K's on this cruise to run their motor in.

#73 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:50 AM

For your information smarty pants!

Had a 21st birthday on saturday night (one of Karlies long time friends) and even though I got home at 11pm, so would have gotten plenty of sleep, I had to drive home from the party, which was in carlingford, with the car running on 4, sometimes 5 cylinders. sitting on 70-80 kays, and popping and farting up every hill wasnt too much fun.

Sunday was spent changing carbies around, and retuning the whole setup, aswell as finding the break in the oil pump gasket that decided to somewhow spray oil everywhere on the drive home!

My problems are never as simple as a bottle of Chemi-weld keithy! hahahaha.

Im glad I didnt come on sunday, The engine didnt fully foul #5 and #6 until we were about 20 kays from the girls house on the way home, that ontop of the run down, means I might have made it a couple hours down the road before it fouled the plugs. And that drive home wouldnt have been much fun, atleast I only had an hour to go on satdy night!

When are you comming to see me next keith? lazy prick. :P

#74 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

A few people have been asking where you have been & i knew that this would
bring you out of the woods LOL

hahahaha

cheers Keith

#75 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!