motorvation

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#51 _supraskid_

_supraskid_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

edit i think the bottle got taken out so it doesnt matter :)

oh it doesnt matter, thats makes it all fine then hey?

i dont appreciate your shit talking of my car club and blatant admittance of property damage.

Edited by supraskid, 20 January 2009 - 07:34 PM.

#52 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:35 PM

if the bottle got taken out it wouldnt of done damage there fore end of story :)

mods should close this before any further things are said

cheers gen3torrie

#53 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

i also see you joined today obviously coz you heard about what i said :)

#54 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:39 PM

you should never touch anyones car,take your anger out on them,not there car

#55 _supraskid_

_supraskid_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:40 PM

i also see you joined today obviously coz you heard about what i said :)

I sure did, word travels fast.

#56 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

welcome to gmh-torana.com.au do you drive a torana???

if you do please post pictures

cheers gen3torrie

#57 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

*sighs* Ok children, Play nice in the sand pit. Welcome to the forum supraskid, Josh has been told he was a fool so no need to go further. Enjoy the forum but please no trolling or you wont last long here.

#58 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:42 PM

you should never touch anyones car,take your anger out on them,not there car

hahahaha that is true lol

supra skid no damage was done to your car.... there where plenty of other people around ie the wildboyz and a few other people that wanted to damage your car but they didn't coz they respect it coz you put your hard earned dollars into it ie like me im spending about 45,000 on my torana and if someone was to do something like that i'd be devastated

cheers gen3torrie

Edited by gen3torrie, 20 January 2009 - 07:43 PM.

#59 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

*sighs* Ok children, Play nice in the sand pit. Welcome to the forum supraskid, Josh has been told he was a fool so no need to go further. Enjoy the forum but please no trolling or you wont last long here.

josh also admits that it was drunkeness foolishness as well

#60 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

I think we all know that damage of another persons property is the lowest act that can be undertaken, As 2Wild4u has suffered. It Simply Sux.

I'd like to think that any member of this forum would not be proud of doing something silly like that and would of course never even think about doing it again.

SHame it hear such a promising show is suffering the same problems that other shows are. Let's hope they figure out how to hold a fun and safe event for everyone!

#61 mitchg

mitchg

The guy with the Torailer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Name:Mitch
  • Car:Was a '77 LX V6 Torana + Torailer now VX SS

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

hahahaha that is true lol

supra skid no damage was done to your car.... there where plenty of other people around ie the wildboyz and a few other people that wanted to damage your car but they didn't coz they respect it coz you put your hard earned dollars into it ie like me im spending about 45,000 on my torana and if someone was to do something like that i'd be devastated

cheers gen3torrie

josh also admits that it was drunkeness foolishness as well

Josh just shit himself

#62 DanWA

DanWA

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Car:LS1 LX 4 Door

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Yes because the guy that was doing the skid whos name is Josh also (not the supraskid that joined - hes the owner) would whoop some ass...

I highly doubt the WildBoyz would give 2 shits also. Only people that would complain is the whingers/got half done cars from PCSMC.

#63 _ova budget_

_ova budget_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

spent saturday at the plex and it wasn't bad but kept thinking it wasnt as good as last year couldn't put my finger on why though. One thing Gary myers XA isnt a patch on his mustang... Nathan your car looked smart. love the detail under the bonnet etc those Foose wheels look great, did you import direct or source somewhere else? ball park whatvwould you look at for a set of them? Loved the red and black LX hatch HISTORI didnt see it much in the supercruise though. do we know if they are a member?

#64 _Viper_

_Viper_
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

Wow the ugly side of Motivation that I never saw... I only went on saturday untill 10:30pm and only bad thing I saw was a fight, between guess who... drunk people.

I fully agree all car events should be 100% alcohol free. I mean like wtf its about the cars.. if you cant got 2 nights without a beer you have issues. Its not just the mid strengths they sell plenty of people smuggled in alcohol. Did see one tent get a carton confiscated... took 5 of those "security guards" to do it tho...

The security guards were woeful tho, I was bigger then most (im not big at all!) and lucky to understand some of em... whats the point... I agree powercruise was good with security.

Very sad to hear about your stuff Nathan, even sadder to hear you wont be back.

As for the burnouts after hours? I dont understand that either... uve got 2 whole days. why do it when others are trying to sleep. Im guessing cos use were drunk and thought it would be siiick in front of ya mates :/

#65 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Last time I saw HISTORI was the first time I came to WA and it was at motorvation in 2004. Did anyone notice the detail (etching) on the exhaust? Had flames up the side and HISTORI over the top.

The drunken fight was that the one late and on the track side sort of near the snake pit?

#66 _ass308_

_ass308_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

as said in one of the best movies ever.pulp fiction."theres nothing more chickenshit,than f#$%ing with another mans automobile"

#67 DanWA

DanWA

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:42 AM

Well said ass308!

Agreed with Clint etc. It should be alcohol free like powercruise... As much as i'm an alco i can live with it!

Heres the torrie i was talking about earlier

Posted Image

#68 _mumbo_

_mumbo_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:13 AM

Well said ass308!

Agreed with Clint etc. It should be alcohol free like powercruise... As much as i'm an alco i can live with it!

Heres the torrie i was talking about earlier

Posted Image

I met him at powercruise one tuff tory funny thing i no all his mates.
We had fun doing skids everywhere in the powercruise he said he was going to change his name to Barry , Barry burnout

Edited by mumbo, 21 January 2009 - 08:15 AM.

#69 DanWA

DanWA

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:07 AM

Everyone calls themselves Barry on antilag... its to describe the cuda (2 in the **** and 1 in the *****)

Mint car... especially with 468 cubes

#70 DanWA

DanWA

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:28 AM

Taken from another site...

Posted Image

#71 _ass308_

_ass308_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:44 AM

how sweet is that photo.id be wrapped with that. :)

#72 _Chris260_

_Chris260_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:21 AM

I met him at powercruise one tuff tory funny thing i no all his mates.
We had fun doing skids everywhere in the powercruise he said he was going to change his name to Barry , Barry burnout

Hi Mumbo (and others that are reading this, I am new to this forum, great looking site.)

Missed you at Motorvation buddy, had to rip skids on my own. Have not changed my name yet hehehehe. Would love to catch up with other Torana owners and see what there doing with their cars etc.

Regards Chris

#73 MODNIZD

MODNIZD

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Name:Phil
  • Car:4 Door LC RB25DET

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:15 PM

Yeah every Year the show gets bigger... that the problem. Simple as that. To many people/cars to control. Back in the day. Half the cars and so much better. I took the LC (When it was blue) to Motorvation 2004 and had a awesome time.

This year we had my car club there again with 11 cars. Everything went well. I didnt orgainize much for this one so had a top day on Saturday just doing the "viewer thing" :)

Nathans Car looked awesome and so did Darrens. :) Congrats guys.

#74 _mumbo_

_mumbo_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hay Chris i sent you a pm we have a big cruise coming up would like to catch up with you and Dave we are trying to get 50 good cars :spoton:

#75 _2wild4u_

_2wild4u_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:27 PM

Taken from another site...

Reduced: 54% of original size [ 1167 x 778 ] - Click to view full image

what site is this from???????????????, pretty good picture

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users