8th march 09 car show brisbane

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _methanoltorana_

_methanoltorana_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:02 PM

there is a car show being put on at yeronga football club, cansdale st yeronga brisbane on the 8th march 2009.
this event is put on by the monaro club as a fundraiser for both car and football club.

all types of vehicles welcome, with 12 trophy classes and free giveaways.

cost is $5 to show car and $2 gate entry per person to spectate.

hope to see everyone there.

#2 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

I live a few minutes drive away, don't see why I shouldn't make it. Will be my LJ's first show! Not that its a show car anyway. If anyone sees me it's a blue/white 2 door LJ, come say hi.

#3 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:37 PM

Anyone else from here coming? Would be good to meet a few people!

#4 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

I will be there for sure... car entry starts at 7am yeah ? saw it in the paper last week. maybe we could meet up earlier and all cruise in together ?

#5 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

I live only about 2km away so I'll probably go straight there. How many cars normally turn up? How long is everyone expected to stay there?

#6 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Wasn't a bad morning out!

Except my trans cooler hose that mysteriously burst on the way there with no warning. Excellent.

#7 _methanoltorana_

_methanoltorana_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

Wasn't a bad morning out!

Except my trans cooler hose that mysteriously burst on the way there with no warning. Excellent.

sorry to hear about trans cooler hose. hope you had a good day there. numbers were down a bit from expected but otherwise all went well.
i was chatting to you about your turbo setup and how it went. nice car by the way. unfortunately i can only afford a 4 door lc.
are you going to drag day on the 28th of this month?
if so, see you there.

#8 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

Yeah I remember chatting to you!

I can't make it to the drag day, got some stuff on that weekend. But once I get a better diff I'll certainly be out there for a run.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users