lcgtr1970

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Name:Jordan

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:05 PM

Gday everyone,
I have a small dilemma. I am looking to increase my power options for my 202. I am currentyly running a triple weber setup. I am contemplating on whether to run a CRS supercharger kit as or opposed to a TO4 setup (maybe more expensive depending whether some one knows who may do a complete kit or even just make the manifold to suit). I know no one who has run either setup on a 202. I was hoping someone out there may have and can help.

Cheers :banghead:

#2 _jap-xu1_

_jap-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

the turbo will be more powerful.
i have personally made 335rwhp with a stock t04b(old skool)

#3 _chief_

_chief_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:02 PM

The crs superchargers are a total waste of time. I drove a VP v6 with a crs supercharger and I reckon it went the same, if not slower than a stock v6. TO4 all the way.

#4 _high_rpm_

_high_rpm_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

The crs superchargers are a total waste of time. I drove a VP v6 with a crs supercharger and I reckon it went the same, if not slower than a stock v6. TO4 all the way.

well the chargers are off a 2L so put them on a 3.8 and its gotta do double the work

get a sc20 (bigger charger then crs use) rather then 14 so more air it will be able to keep up more in the high end range

i will be using a sc14 and 4 barrel holley because i want torque and reliability because my car will be a regular attender at burnout comps ect

#5 lcgtr1970

lcgtr1970

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:44 AM

With the SC20 your talking about does it still hook up with the CRS kit or do you have to custom make everything to suit. If so is it still under bonnet like the CRS. In regards to the TO4 setup does anyone know who makes the manifolds. I live in Brisbane I haven't been able to find any one yet. Maybe some one has something for sale out there.
Cheers

#6 _high_rpm_

_high_rpm_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:56 PM

theres a set of manifold on ebay

I'm not sure about the brakets and that for the sc20 i guess ill find out when i get one when i have some spare $$$ i think its just bigger then the sc14 so the brackets can be modified to fit

#7 lcgtr1970

lcgtr1970

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

I'll look into it mate and give CRS a ring and let you know. What sort of power are you looking for with the SC20. I gather your fitting it to a straight six.

#8 lcgtr1970

lcgtr1970

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:25 PM

Where abouts is that manifold you saw on Ebay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users