QTCC Redland Bay Pub run - Photos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

On the 15th March 09 the QTCC had a run out to the Redland Bay Pub and I thought it would be nice to share some pics with you guys in forum land.

It was a glorious day (what else would you expect in QLD?) and the with the weather cooling down a bit for Autumn a few more cars than normal came out to play. We had 21 Toranas, one Calais, one Carolla and a 4x4.

When I pulled into the car park at Fitzy's I turned to Mellisa and said "Bloody Hell look at all those Toranas !! Looks like I will need to book a few more tables at the Pub!!".

A short cruise through the back roads of Mt Cotton lead us all to my street for a quick break and some photos. My neighbours appreciated some real cars as opposed to the local rice brigade cruising down the street. Someone in a Mazda 6 drove by and yelled out "Hey Tony". I still dont know who it was, must have been one of fans or something :-)

I still cant get over how many cars we had, it truley was a site to behold seeing a long line of the generals finest cruising the back roads of Mt Cotton. It is these sites and memories that will last for a long time to come.

Wesley really enjoyed his first club run and his dad even made him a special shirt for the occasion which he wore with pride (he didnt even chuck up on it !!).

To all those who attended, thank you very much for making it a great day out. Hope to see out there on the next run.

Okay, on to the photos. If any one would their photo removed or rego blanked, please let me know.

Wesley (Dubs) all kitted up ready hit the road

Posted Image

Zakk Mac with his project

Posted Image

All the cars lined up

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image