The great debate mark 2

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#301 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

You know what they say....
If you can drive it, sail it or root it...it's is going to cost you money.

Give the TA a miss and get on a HB.

APL

APL has been very quite lately by not mentioning the great pretender, little jack. He was seen this afternoon hanging out with HB 1159 the hb guru who was responsible for watering down the effect of the original sticky date puddings. Nana will never forgive you Chris.On a brighter note APL,s cousin is hunting a big block TA to shut down little Jack.Outer,s inner sanctum members will rule supreme.We may be few in numbers but quality instead of quantity is the order of the day.nothing beats cubic inches unless its brokenoften.

#302 Collo

Collo

( . Y . )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114,647 posts
  • Car:A Black POS

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

You should kneel at the sight of the mighty HB.....the forefather of the mighty breed.

APL

#303 Collo

Collo

( . Y . )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114,647 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

Been a while so I just read through this thread again. Good times...

#304 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

APL has been very quite lately by not mentioning the great pretender, Little Jack. He was seen this afternoon hanging out with HB 1159 the hb guru, who was responsible for watering down the effect of the original sticky date puddings.

Just to correct you here Outer, it was HB1200.
Chris being a high ranking cabinet official of the Inner Sanctum, often attends strategy meetings....

On a brighter note APL,s cousin is hunting a big block TA to shut down little Jack.

If that is so then he shall be dealt with most harshly...

My understanding is that he is more partial listening to petrol sloshing around the fuel tank from inside the cabin space of a mere hatch.

Outer,s inner sanctum members will rule supreme.We may be few in numbers but quality instead of quantity is the order of the day.

I believe you are showing you age Outer and getting a little confused......I think you mean The Outer's Sanctum.

The very thought of the somewhat stunted TA Movement ( by all accounts Two full members and alleged "Prospect" ) putting claim to the words Inner Sanctum truly sickens me.

nothing beats cubic inches unless its brokenoften.

Outer, the Mighty HB draws you to it like a moth to a flame.

So much so, that I am told that you actually have one hidden away that you secretly worship from the corner of one of your vast sheds...

GO THE MIGHTY HB - I REST MY CASE !!!

APL

Edited by APL, 18 March 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#305 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Just to correct you here Outer, it was HB1200.
Chris being a high ranking cabinet official of the Inner Sanctum, often attends strategy meetings....

If that is so then he shall be dealt with most harshly...

My understanding is that he is more partial listening to petrol sloshing around the fuel tank from inside the cabin space of a mere hatch.

I believe you are showing you age Outer and getting a little confused......I think you mean The Outer's Sanctum.

The very thought of the somewhat stunted TA Movement ( by all accounts Two full members and alleged "Prospect" ) putting claim to the words Inner Sanctum truly sickens me.

Outer, the Mighty HB draws you to it like a moth to a flame.

So much so, that I am told that you actually have one hidden away that you secretly worship from the corner of one of your vast sheds...

GO THE MIGHTY HB - I REST MY CASE !!!

APL

Yes my age shows experience with it comes wisdom ,The great pretender HB 1200 is a fake as they were only 1159cc not 1200cc.
The TA is the final evolution special a bit like the A9X claiming to be the final evolution race car,but they were not built as a race car only to homologate a 2door body and parts for the factory race car the L34.If you do not believe me speak to someone who knows like Joe Felice.

#306 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Woo HB!!!

Cheers.

#307 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • Name:AL
  • Car:SMP LJ GTR V8 Prototype-Confirmed By HHS and Ex GMH XW7 Engineers

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

without the HB we wouldent have the rest of the Torana Models, but u have to start some where

#308 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yes my age shows experience with it comes wisdom ,The great pretender HB 1200 is a fake as they were only 1159cc not 1200cc.

Mere semantics outer !

APL

Edited by APL, 18 March 2012 - 04:50 PM.

#309 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

The TA is the final evolution special a bit like the A9X claiming to be the final evolution race car,but they were not built as a race car only to homologate a 2door body and parts for the factory race car the L34.If you do not believe me speak to someone who knows like Joe Felice.

Wise enough to buy yourself a HB !!

I rest my case ...

APL

#310 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

without the HB we wouldent have the rest of the Torana Models, but u have to start some where

How true it is ...

APL

#311 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

How true it is ...

APL

It could only be a rumor that i own a HB but its only if you have one of each that you can compare truthfully.
1760cc 80 bhp more than a brabham

#312 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

APL has been very quite lately by not mentioning the great pretender, little jack. He was seen this afternoon hanging out with HB 1159 the hb guru who was responsible for watering down the effect of the original sticky date puddings. Nana will never forgive you Chris.On a brighter note APL,s cousin is hunting a big block TA to shut down little Jack.Outer,s inner sanctum members will rule supreme.We may be few in numbers but quality instead of quantity is the order of the day.nothing beats cubic inches unless its brokenoften.

Watered down Sarah Lee deserts not decent Nanas deserts they would have stopped the hb in its tracks.

#313 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

It could only be a rumor that i own a HB but its only if you have one of each that you can compare truthfully.
1760cc 80 bhp more than a brabham

Your secret passion for the mighty HB will be your downfall outer. A little like Icarus and the sun.

The Inner Sanctum awaits...

APL

Edited by APL, 18 March 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#314 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Watered down Sarah Lee deserts not decent Nanas deserts they would have stopped the hb in its tracks.

Comparing Sarah Lee and Nanna's desserts is like comparing a TA Torana and a Gemini - pretty much the same thing !!

APL

#315 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Leave my nanna alone you know she makes the best desserts.Also the TA doesnt need waxed on wings to fly so
there is no dramas about going close to the sun as when you are hot you are hot. HB,s are are a direct decendant of
the viva whose only claim to fame was falling over at bathurst

Attached Files

#316 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Stop press its true presidents cousin has aquired a big block TA and hes laying out the challenge APL

#317 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

HB,s are are a direct decendant of the viva whose only claim to fame was falling over at bathurst

The problem is pretty obvious from the photo...
Car needed "Wheelie Bars" fitted to be able to handle the raw power !!

Go the mighty HB - I rest my case....

APL

#318 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

The problem is pretty obvious from the photo...
Car needed "Wheelie Bars" fitted to be able to handle the raw power !!

Go the mighty HB - I rest my case....

APL

rolled sideways not flipped over maybe if it had the ta engine

#319 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

Stop press its true presidents cousin has aquired a big block TA and hes laying out the challenge APL

And like Sarah Ferguson, he shall feel the wraith of a Royal Family.
*** Of the Inner Santum that is !! ***

I trust he will take the TA that is named "Bear" to exile with him...

APL

#320 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

rolled sideways not flipped over maybe if it had the ta engine

INCORRECT !!

Photo shows no skid marks to suggest anything other than the car required the HB NASCO Wheelie Bars to be fitted...

APL

#321 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

INCORRECT !!

Photo shows no skid marks to suggest anything other than the car required the HB NASCO Wheelie Bars to be fitted...

APL

You should join forces with SS350 and put a chev in it

#322 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

Not necessary - photo says it all.

APL

#323 Collo

Collo

( . Y . )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114,647 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

BLASPHEMY!!

#324 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

no backplip just big gooleys going in too hot

Attached Files

#325 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

just cranked up the commodore 64 and found some reveiling facts. Did you know the drag -co effient of TA is .48 whereas the HB,s is .5 There you go more proof of the superior specifications of the TA-.Big Block options -1 in wider rims -radial tyres as an option sleek wind tunnel designs no wonder Pontiac named there sports car version after the TA torana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users