Torana Glass

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

Les,

I see that you have a few different items of replacement glass on your catalogue but ones that I don't see are the front door glass for the Toranas.

Is this something that you may be doing in the future?

Seems strange to do all the rest of the glass and not these..

regards
Mick

#2 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

Les,

I see that you have a few different items of replacement glass on your catalogue but ones that I don't see are the front door glass for the Toranas.

Is this something that you may be doing in the future?

Seems strange to do all the rest of the glass and not these..

regards
Mick

I assume you are talking about the hatch glass door glass which is available GDF1038 RHF GDF1039 LHF, the rear quarter glass is longer available due to broken tooling and low sales the rear hatch will be available in a week

#3 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:31 PM

Les

you might want to check the website. neither of those numbers are coming up.

So I take it there is no Hatch rear quater sets available (in Tinted would be good). :cry:

I don't know about others but I heard next to nothing about these being available otherwise I would have brought a complete set.

and I even get the updates email..

regards
Mick

#4 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:25 PM

Les

you might want to check the website. neither of those numbers are coming up.

So I take it there is no Hatch rear quater sets available (in Tinted would be good). :cry:

I don't know about others but I heard next to nothing about these being available otherwise I would have brought a complete set.

and I even get the updates email..

regards
Mick

Mick
I only found out when I asked the question after you prompted me, they will be on the web site tomorrow. There are no � glasses available the tooling was destroyed .
Regards
Les

#5 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:52 AM

Thanks Les

Real pity about the tooling. Seems all too often that this sort of thing happens..

regards
Mick

#6 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

Mick
There is something worse than losing or damaging tooling and that is the manufacturer closing down. We have just been told that our glass manufacturer will close on 30/06/09 that means we will have to go overseas and larger quantities will make it not viable to sell most glass any more.
Les

#7 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

That's gotta suck..

mate, those part numbers are still not coming up. Canb you tell me if you did any in the green tint? If so, do you have any in stock?

cheers
Mick

Mick
There is something worse than losing or damaging tooling and that is the manufacturer closing down. We have just been told that our glass manufacturer will close on 30/06/09 that means we will have to go overseas and larger quantities will make it not viable to sell most glass any more.
Les

#8 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:48 PM

Mick
We are putting in a new computer system that probably why they are not coming up, we do not have any stock and I did not create tinted part numbers only clear, if we can make clear we can make tinted. I will try and create the tinted one when I am back at work next week. If you want some you still have about 5 - 6 weeks.
Les

#9 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

PM Sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users