5 replies to this topic

#1 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:03 AM

Was waiting at Heathcote Caltex on Sunday & was amazed to see about 6-8 LC & LJ GTR's & XU-1's parked there :D :D . I was in heaven but wasnt drving my LJ (just my luck). There was, i think, 2 LC XU-1's in yellow & lina mint, 4 LJ XU-1's white, kermit green, orchid metallic & red and a really nice deep red LC GTR looking very tough sounded like an 8 but might have been a really worked 6.

Does anyone on here belong to the club or anyone know which club it was, they were all wearing black polo shirts with red embroidery, just want to say how good all the cars looked absolutley stunning to see, wish i could have followed but had to wait for my mates to rock up. Couldnt even get pics as they left about 2 mins after i got there :cry: .

#2 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:32 AM

maybe some of the guys from here returning home after the drags on Saturday mate...

#3 _Shevster_

_Shevster_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

Sounds very similar to the Heathcote Victoria shindig, although I don't think there were that many LJs, nor were there any groups parked at Caltex (is there even in caltex in heathcote?). Although I wasn't anywhere near heathcote in my green LJ sunday.

So maybe coincidently in Heathcote NSW a club or something had an event on that day.

#4 Zook

Zook

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

Sounds like the GTR and XU-1 Owners Club of NSW Inc.

#5 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:54 PM

Yeah was in Heathcote NSW not VIC but the quality of the cars was got mine & my mates attention absolutley stunning and great to hear them wind up on the highway
:D :D :D

#6 _Tangey_

_Tangey_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 08:16 PM

It was the GTR & XU1 Owners Club, there are many outstanding cars in the club. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users