• 2,559 posts
  • Car:LJ Torana

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:34 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Burnt/missing heater duckting and extinguisher powder every f*cking where
Posted Image

Edited by Bart, 15 August 2009 - 11:35 PM.

#27 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

This is why I sometimes go on a bit with safety on the forum, I have been victim yrs ago to a similar situation, burnt a seat and a door trim, I feel your pain.
(to be quite honest I seen that hazard but did not want to come across as a goodie goodie but now it sounds like I told you so, can't win I spose)
as you say, could be worse, a seen a guy two suburbs away stand out the front of his house waiting for the fire brigade watching his house burn down because he was welding on a car next to the house in the driveway.

Edited by TerrA LX, 16 August 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#28 Bart

Bart

Shit a brick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • Car:LJ Torana

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:40 AM

This is why I sometimes go on a bit with safety on the forum, I have been victim yrs ago to a similar situation, burnt a seat and a door trim, I feel your pain.
(to be quite honest I seen that hazard but did not want to come across as a goodie goodie but now it sounds like I told you so, can't win I spose)
as you say, could be worse, a seen a guy two suburbs away stand out the front of his house waiting for the fire brigade watching his house burn down because he was welding on a car next to the house in the driveway.

Safety is the first consideration I agree, im getting carless in my old age. Got to be more carefull :fool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users