(SA) ALL TORANA DAY 8.11.09

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#76 _sstorana_

_sstorana_
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

spewing mate anyway 100 entries :party:

I have to say, that for your first year, those numbers are great!! Well done, I hope that it's a great day for everyone

cheers
Mick

#77 _355lxss_

_355lxss_
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

as formal entries has already closed on the 5th Oct, i'll assume any entries from now on will not be included for judging?

#78 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:55 PM

as formal entries has already closed on the 5th Oct, i'll assume any entries from now on will not be included for judging?

That is correct 355lxss...

The cut off date was to give us time to put the final arrangements in place.
EG - T-Shirts, Trophies etc.

Numerous people have indicated that they will be entering on the day all the same.
Our aim is to get as many there as possible.....any model, any condition.

Cheers

APL

#79 _355lxss_

_355lxss_
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:24 PM

spewing, at the time i didnt know if i would have the car done in time. Would of been nice to have it included for judging.

Anyway i'll still bring her out for the day.

#80 _soss_

_soss_
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:01 PM

spewing, at the time i didnt know if i would have the car done in time. Would of been nice to have it included for judging.

Anyway i'll still bring her out for the day.

il judge it for you m8,,yep its a TORANA your a winner :nudie: not long to go !!!!!!!!!,,,, c u all there

#81 _Phantom10_

_Phantom10_
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

WOOTBURGER!!! lol. sorry got a lil excited and almost "GIZZED IN MY PANTS", so i went to open the window and felt the cool breeze and i "GIZZED IN MY PANTS", Drove My Torana and "GIZZED IN MY PANTS" :P sorry funny song lol

#82 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:36 AM

:rockon: Ruby goes in for a polish next week, she hasn't had a polish since she was painted cant wait to see her all shined up.

**** Will entries posted now still be accepted ? I have guessed yes, but they will not recieve the tshirt etc and judging.

XXKAZXX

#83 _Phantom10_

_Phantom10_
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

got my stuff in post today.. scored Entry #10 woot lol. thnks guys

#84 _lX HATCH 76_

_lX HATCH 76_
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Yep entry # 47..What a hoot!!We can't wait...

#85 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:02 PM

Picked up the tory on thursday webers all tuned up (Cheers Chris at EFI & carb services) and ready to go. Just needs a final polish and some rego and its finally done.
At least I can drive it down on the day
Got my entry on Thursday as well entrant 22 cool.

#86 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

Great stuff brett cant wait to cruise with ya again m8 its been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long lol!!!

#87 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

**** Will entries posted now still be accepted ? I have guessed yes, but they will not recieve the tshirt etc and judging.

XXKAZXX

#88 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

XXKAZXX

thats right kaz just enter on the day!!! we had the cut off period so we could organise the t-shirts and goodie bags!!

#89 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

Well after a week+ of having no internet, I'm back....

As has been said and just to clarify things:
Pre-entries are now closed, with there being about 100 cars.

We are however taking entries on the day.

The cars that enter on the day will not be eligible for Judging, T-Shirts or Goodie Bags.

This has not deterred people, based on the responses and contact received at HTC.

The cost to enter on the day is $15.00, which will get the driver and one passenger in.
Cars entering on the day will processed separately, prior to parking on the oval.

All cars are to arrive between 7:30am and 9:30am.

There will be a select range of All Torana Day merchandise available for purchase....sorry no T's.

Final preparations are being put into place to ensure the day will be enjoyed by all.
The day is for everyone and not limited to HTC members, so spread the word and help fill up the oval.

Everyone is a winner just by having a Torana.
Any model, any condition......just get them there on the day.

Cheers

APL

Edited by APL, 27 October 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#90 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

With only 11 sleeps to go I will now commence weather watch.

Its looking like Mutha Nature is going 2 give us a very mixed bag leading up to the show.

We are going to get lightly toasted over the next 3 days, gr8 chance to do those touch up jobs th 32, fr 28, sat 31.

Then Sunday you will probably best served by staying indoors 36 freakin degrees.

Then back to work Mond 22 with possible showers up to wed.

SO in summary

Get off ya butts over the next 3 days to get all the important jobs done.

****** forecast details are generally crap, but at least its a guide.

XXKAZXX

#91 _lX HATCH 76_

_lX HATCH 76_
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:10 PM

Excellent encouragement Kaz !!What a day it will be indeed.Over a 100 Torids hey..Whoowhoo...I'm going to heaven,& on a Sunday too !!Cheers guys...

#92 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:17 AM

Weather watch update

thurs 22, fri 30, sat 33

with rain forcast to come in on tues 10th and wed 11th lets hope mutha nature hold it back for us.

All this info is coming from here http://www.weatherzo...ain/sa/adelaide

XXKAZXX

#93 _Phantom10_

_Phantom10_
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

hmm goona be warm.. i shal remember to pack sun screen and extra drinks (non alcoholic just like the form says lol) this time lol i got fried at Gazza Nats

#94 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:15 PM

hmm goona be warm.. i shal remember to pack sun screen and extra drinks (non alcoholic just like the form says lol) this time lol i got fried at Gazza Nats

Was a hot day out at gazza nats with no shade to hide under. Got fried as well.

#95 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:25 AM

:rockon:

33 degrees forcast for sund.

Perfect Aussie weather for a true Aussie car show.

We mite need those water girls running around with the water squirters. I can see a wet t-shirt comp coming on. LOL.

XXKAZXX

#96 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

Obviously I won't be there in the LJ, but I will be there. Look forward to catching up with everyone I already know, and putting a few more faces to names. Should be an awesome day.

Spewing I don't have the Torry going, it would be great to cruise down with Ben's LC :cry: Oh well, next year :D

Tim

#97 _lX HATCH 76_

_lX HATCH 76_
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:26 PM

Howdy, is any one coming up Main North Rd the morning of the Torana Day?Would love to cruz to the show with fellow members..Please PM me...Cheers..:driving:

Edited by lX HATCH 76, 02 November 2009 - 06:30 PM.

#98 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

Howdy, is any one coming up Main North Rd the morning of the Torana Day?Would love to cruz to the show with fellow members..Please PM me...Cheers..:driving:

A mate in his LX hatch and me in the XU1 will be cruzn together could have a meeting place at somewhere like The Old Spot Hotel Carpark for anyone that is coming from the northern
suburbs.

#99 dudley

dudley

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Name:Wayne
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

Exyou1,
What time are you going thru, and which way will you be going across the city to ATD?
Wayne

#100 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

Exyou1,
What time are you going thru, and which way will you be going across the city to ATD?
Wayne

Probly meet at about 7:00 - 7:30 and cruz down Main North rd / Grand Junction rd / South rd / Sir Donald Bradman drive
or all the way down Main North rd through the city and down Sir Donald Bradman Drive or any suggestions wecome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users