buddies fire motorama

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

Gday guys, just putting up a bit of a thread about buddies fire sales and services "motorama" to be held at the Rockhampton showgrounds on October 10/11th.

Only about six months ago a few of us local car nuts were only talking about the fact that the biannually rockahmpton car show hadnt been on for three years, obviously had dissappeared.

About a month after that old mate Mick from Buddies Sales and Service decided he was gonna throw a show to fill the void, so we all went "HOORAH!!"

I found out last night that my box was going to be entered in the show, as part of a club display for the All Classics Motor Club, so its now a party not just a show (cause im in da hazouse!!!!). This will be the second car show it has been in, not bad for a car that owes me $1200 ey.

But yeah should be a good show, most of the cars pictured in my thread on Classics by the Coast will be there plus a few others.

For those that cant get there expect a thread with full coverage, i've now got a few new memory cards for my camera so should be able to take several picks of each car, slow net warning thread on the way!!!!

Anyone who can make it dont be a stranger, post up here and i'll do my best to catch up.

Cheers.

#2 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,319 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

So what changes will be made before the event? Set of 16"s or something? You know you want to!

#3 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

I have a few ideas, but very limited time, still playing with house contracts and stuff so not a huge amount of time, but im going to make some calls and see what i can arrange.....

Cheers.

#4 _Drag lc_

_Drag lc_
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

hey mate,
ive got a set of real hotwires (13")if you want some bling for it and could proberly arange some set up to get some more rake on it if needed. HeHe

that is the same w/end im racing lc i think and bathurst aswell.

Cheers Hayden

#5 _nitros uc_

_nitros uc_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:06 PM

will be heading up to this,should be a good weekend.

#6 _Drag lc_

_Drag lc_
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

HOTWIRES D.J. :spit:

#7 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hotwires one side, Turbo's the other side, see how many people pick it :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users