LC LJ rust repair panels

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _XU1-043_

_XU1-043_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

was just on the rare spares website looking for rust repair panels for the LJ LC, do they do them for the rear wheel arches?

#2 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

was just on the rare spares website looking for rust repair panels for the LJ LC, do they do them for the rear wheel arches?

No Rare Spares do not is there a need for them?

#3 _celoslj_

_celoslj_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

Hi,i was planning on getting the rear beaver and window seals and maybe lower guard section..BUT..im worried its not a good fit..i had a panel beater once say he tried to line one up and was NOT 100%..but ive only heard this once..has anyone tried these rust sections..what do you think...does it line up?

#4 Potta

Potta

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Car:LC GTR, LC 4 door

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

I've seen quite a few (including my own) where they are cactus....

It's mainly the rear ones I think, and as far as I'm aware you can't buy the rear guard which they are a part of. :dontknow:

#5 _yldlj_

_yldlj_
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

http://www.aussiemus.../catalouge.html

there's your best bet for panels that fit. i would like to see the beaver/tailight panels. if it's complete i will be changing mine.

#6 _XU1-043_

_XU1-043_
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

yeah there is a need for them, someone years ago (before i ownedit) thought it would be a good idea to bash the guards out on my car to fit wide wheels on it. they did a really shit job at it and now they are beyond repair. i'll post up some pics in the next couple of days.

http://www.aussiemusclecarparts.com/catalouge.html

there's your best bet for panels that fit. i would like to see the beaver/tailight panels. if it's complete i will be changing mine.

good site but they also don't have the part i need.

Craig

#7 _XU1-043_

_XU1-043_
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:07 AM

http://www.aussiemusclecarparts.com/catalouge.html

forgot to ask do you know if that site will be getting pics to go with the item description?

#8 _yldlj_

_yldlj_
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:22 PM

i dont think anyone has wheel arches. your best to just go to the wreckers and cut some yourself if they got a body laying around. not to sure about the pics you would think so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users