Bairnsdale drags meet 23/01/10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _studricho_

_studricho_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:24 AM

Gippsland dragway is having a big drag meeting January 23rd Saturday 2010 day night meet. Jets are back, also will be other cars as well, any bikes or cars welcome.. There will be a burnout comp at the end of the night, and will be burning car after. Pre-entry $35 entry on the day $50. Spectators $20. Gates open 1pm.

That's all the info I have been able find out about. I was thinking of taking down the Torana and run it on the 1/8 mile to see how it goes. Not sure yet as it depends of whether I'm working or not.

Anyone else have any info or your are going yourself?

#2 _chrome yella_

_chrome yella_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

I will probaly go and spectate as its near home, so i will come and say g,day. a few mates should be running also.

you may want to get some soft slicks too as traction is a issue. the track is an old runway.
cheers Gary

#3 _studricho_

_studricho_
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

I will probaly go and spectate as its near home, so i will come and say g,day. a few mates should be running also.

you may want to get some soft slicks too as traction is a issue. the track is an old runway.
cheers Gary

Well it looks like I won't be running my car after all thanks to a stupid kangaroo. I still want to get there though cause it sounds like it will be a good night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users