Sunburst Metalic GTR XU1 Register

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _sunburst73-xu1_

_sunburst73-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

Starting a Sunburst Metalic register
1st one mine, finished 4/7/73 vin H282815 out of Brisbane plant dealer sold(547)Ruffe Holden Bradden ACT
Trim is Chestnut vinyl(59x).
Car is full matching
Comfirmed,well I could say by the whole forum.
http://www.gmh-toran...showtopic=35322
http://www.gmh-toran...showtopic=39124
White A9Xs has one too but I will leave that to him to post if he wants
Theres also one on AMC but have been in formed that there is a question mark over it.
cheers Dane

Edited by sunburst73-xu1, 23 January 2010 - 10:04 AM.

#2 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

jesus... lets just start an XU-1 register full stop.... pretty sure the last time this was proposed most kicked up a stink about their numbers being on display.... Now I seem to have started some sort of individual colour war numbers are being thrown all over the place...

Hey Grant, what's say you start an XU-1 master thread, including both LC and LJ and any details posted in all the new and existing threads ???

you can cut all the crap out in the girly pink thread !!! just jokes guys....!!

PS dane, just put the bloody numbers in. who wants to read through 2 threads of shit to find them ?? ... and metallic has 2 l's in case you are trying to find it using the useless search feature.....

actually scrap that, doesnt matter how you spell it, still wont find it....

e.g. search 215996, no results ???? I know of at least 10 threads I have listed my vin in !

Edited by Skapinad, 23 January 2010 - 06:58 PM.

#3 _sunburst73-xu1_

_sunburst73-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

jesus... lets just start an XU-1 register full stop.... pretty sure the last time this was proposed most kicked up a stink about their numbers being on display.... Now I seem to have started some sort of individual colour war numbers are being thrown all over the place...

Hey Grant, what's say you start an XU-1 master thread, including both LC and LJ and any details posted in all the new and existing threads ???

you can cut all the crap out in the girly pink thread !!! just jokes guys....!!

PS dane, just put the bloody numbers in. who wants to read through 2 threads of shit to find them ?? ... and metallic has 2 l's in case you are trying to find it using the useless search feature.....

actually scrap that, doesnt matter how you spell it, still wont find it....

e.g. search 215996, no results ???? I know of at least 10 threads I have listed my vin in !

Adam mellow out mate,I'm not trying to start any type of colour war,check your first reply out on your chateau mauve tread I was the first to reply to suggest a master list with no responce.
In regards to my numbers want do you want????,I will give you /everyone all the numbers that they want off my car,I have nothing to hide.I'm proud of what I have got and how I got it.
In regards to my spelling I left school half way through year 9 due to having Glangua feaver(if I have spelt that wrong sorry)and never went back so my spelling is up to shit and would appreciate not to be given any personal correction.
I do my best.
cheers Dane

Edited by sunburst73-xu1, 23 January 2010 - 07:46 PM.

#4 enderwigginau

enderwigginau

Admin Wrangler

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000,527 posts
  • Name:Grant
  • Car:76 LX Sedan, 4 seater

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

ROFLMAO

BTW - a master list is coming. �Plug your shit in these and we'll troll it soonish. �If it all goes in a thread together atm it will get bgucked around :P

Grant..

PS. You fired the first shot Adam :D Looks like the return fire was more than you bargained for muwhahaha. �Catch up soon eh?

#5 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

yeah I didnt come across very well in that did I !! sorry dane, the way it reads is not exactly what I meant.... more a stab at the useless search function on here...

good to hear Grant, roll all the threads into one, would be interesting to see how many are still around, though there probably are a lot more noone knows about hiding away in sheds....

#6 _sunburst73-xu1_

_sunburst73-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

Ha ha Johnno I knew it was dangerous to invite you to my place,can't see any date code on that preslite wiper motor.

Apology excepted Adam and I did f*#k up and didn't quote the brake booster and cylinder.Just for the record booster is 5F3 and cylinder is 2F3.
cheers Dane

#7 mac

mac

Forum Participant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Name:steve

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Oz muscle car have a sunburst 1973 xu1 for sale.The ad says 1 of 4 in this color.Can that be right?

#8 _sunburst73-xu1_

_sunburst73-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

Thats one thing I would love to know but will never know,how many in my colour combo(Sunburst Metalic/Chestnut trim)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users