- - - - -

ITS HERE!!!!! LC GTR V8!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

Well my new car is finally here, yes its a LC GTR-yes its got LJ front/rear and interior, 308, m21, 2.78lsd, sprintmasters etc, and yes this was Glenn's-ultrabluea9x's car, so he takes credit for the engine install and pretty much the whole car, my plans for the car?, Well ive got lined up LC grill headlight surrounds and tail-lights, so yes it'll be going back to being a LC, the first major change will be the body and paint with it being repainted back in its original Baroda Silver, basically it'll be looking like a LC gtr but with a bit more grunt under the hood, an upgrade of brakes and diff is already on the cards with a commodore front brake upgrade and a Borg Warner disc brake LSD rear end upgrade, and the wheels will be a set of those nice looking Longbeach Customs 17inch sprintmaster look-a-like wheels, so enjoy the pics, and updates will follow real soon!!! oh check my photobucket link in my signiture for pics :D

#2 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

congrats mate, once uve got it sorted we might have to get the brissie crew together for a drive down the coast.

Andrew

#3 gtrboyy

gtrboyy

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:54 PM

Why would you want an red lc gtr with a v8 j/k.I'd love to see what it would look like with the 17in sprintmasters as they are what I would like to buy one day & possibly take mine back to the original blue.Original looking with a v8,you will love it. :spoton:

#4 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:00 PM

Hell yeh draglc, there's lots of brissy cars popping up lately, show the Gold Coast import guys a thing or 2!!!

#5 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:09 PM

Congrats mate :) You got a TOP car :)

Glad to see youve found your latest toy to play with!

Cheers

#6 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:39 PM

Gotta put pix up of those wheels, saw them in Street Machine, would love to see them on a torry.
Are they Sprintmasters or GTS???

#7 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:34 PM

I think the wheels are more like the sprintmasters with the unpainted machined type spokes

#8 lxsstorana

lxsstorana

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • Name:Mick
  • Car:SS Hatchback

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

Thats a good looking car. I like it just the way it is but no doubt you'll make it even better. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in it. :spoton:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users