Winter Nationals - Willowbank this weekend

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

The following are Pro FX cars which were running as a demo category. Basically they are high powered turbo beasts that have to run the same engine as the badge on the body. The exception in this case is the 3 series BMW body that is running a 2JZ. This car will be rebodied to Toyota specs. These cars are freakin quick and very quiet (well, the 2J's are anyway). Most run 6 sec quarters and are pushing over 1000 hp. The last pic is Ben Bray who is playing around with these things just for fun. They are not everyones cup of tea but I sure found them interesting, sort of like a Ninja drag car. You dont hear them coming and they pack a severe punch. A 2JZGTE..... I want one !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A couple of the Doorslammers that were running. The Stewart Bishop Team had the nicest looking car, best transporter and sexiest pit girls. Needless to say my camera was automoatically attracted to the team. All that money and glamour however doesnt buy the win and they were knocked out in the eliminations. My favourite pic is the two Studebaker's though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last Batch before I go home for the day - Top Alchohol which is basically Dragsters vs Funny Cars. The track favoured the Dragsters but I reckon the Floppers provide the best visual entertainment. Its a shame they were all knocked out early on in the piece.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next batch is Top Fuel and whatever else I have left over.

#27 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:48 AM

Between this thread and your user pic, I think you have a serious hormone imbalance Tony!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users