amc is out now issue25

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _lx5008_

_lx5008_
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:05 PM

australian muscle car mag, what a great read. every one should go out and get a copy. its funny ah there is a story on the chamberlain torana hatch back. back about 10 years ago i use to manage a holden wreakers in newcastle. one day i had a phone call from a guy wanting a 7x13 hot wire mag for a torana hatch back and it so happen i had one 4 sale. so soon after a yellow hatch back pulls up in the car park and it was michael chamberlain. he had just hit a pot hole and damaged a rim. and the best thing was the number plate. 4ENZIC im sure that how it was spelled. but i could not beleave it at the time. its still in the back of my mind. as michael still lives in the newcastle/lake area. i would love to see it again one day.anyways there is much more to this mag than just the chamberlain hatch.

#2 _Dirty Deeds_

_Dirty Deeds_
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember a "pale" colored hatch from the original footage.
The same car appeared in the remake a few years ago. Had no idea it belonged to MC ( he appears too nerdy to own a cool car like a LX Torana Hatchback ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users