STOLEN WB UTE EAST HILLS SYDNEY

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 _LH SLR 3300_

_LH SLR 3300_
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

My wife's uncle's pride & joy, a 1984 white 202 4spd WB Holden ute was stolen from Henry Lawson drive East Hills last monday. It's most likely either stripped, rebirthed or at the bottom of the Georges River by now but we're hoping whoever took it just went for a joy ride & dumped it in a side street somewhere. Will post rego details etc later today so if by some chance someone finds or knows of it where abouts we can retrieve it. Thanks

#2 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Lord Humungus The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Name:Andrew
  • Car:LJ GTR

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:13 AM

Yeah sorry to say that unless it was the ONLY vehicle in that street, Then there's a reason why THE MONGRELS stole a uterus..... Probably to commit further crimes like ram raids etc. SAD BUT TRUE......

#3 Neils LX

Neils LX

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Name:a

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:42 PM

Pricks, there not hard to nick. Hope you get it back but dont like your chances of it not being stripped or burnt.

#4 _LH SLR 3300_

_LH SLR 3300_
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:56 PM

It's been found along with two other stolen HQ-WBs in some backyard in south western Sydney. Unfortunately the thieves were in the process of rebirthing it so it now has no ID plates, rego plates, a dodgy chassis number & the 202 4spd has been replaced with a 253 auto that doesn't go. Long story short, these people have butchered the car to the stage it is uneconomical for my uncle-in-law to put it back on the road so it will be sold as is for what we can get for it, or it will go to the crusher. Car thieves may they rot in hell!

#5 Neils LX

Neils LX

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Name:a

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Scumbags i was hoping i would be wrong. If the bodys ok you should be able to get a police chassis number to put it back on the road.
Who owns the 253 and auto, is it legal to sell or worthless as it to could be stolen.
Im sure you can get some cash for whats left. Dont crush it yet, plenty of b and s blokes up here nead parts.
Chears Neil

#6 _LH SLR 3300_

_LH SLR 3300_
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

Body is good apart from the usual rust around the front screen, the bonnet is missing but other than that, it's undamaged. This is another sad part to this saga, i think the engine & trans now fitted to the ute came from a one female owner HQ sedan that was also recovered at the same address. The elderly lady owner of the HQ was walking into the Police station as my uncle-in-law was leaving & he spoke to her briefly. Aparently there were parts from three or more cars strewn over the place & no one knows what parts came off what car, all VIN & engine numbers have been tampered with or removed. If anyone is interested in saving this ute from the crusher, my uncle-in-law will organise a Police chassis number to be issued to the car. If we could fix it ourselves, we would but we have nowhere to put the car to do so & the Police will start charging for storage at the impound lot soon so unfortunately we have to let it go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users