Powercruise 2010

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 _Squarepants_

_Squarepants_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

So who's going?

I think I'll only be there on Sunday but I'd like to catch up with a few members if anyone is going to be there???

Big T, is ya brother (in law???) taking the RX 3 out?

#2 _SLR Goat_

_SLR Goat_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

I might be there on the friday

#3 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

So who's going?

I think I'll only be there on Sunday but I'd like to catch up with a few members if anyone is going to be there???

Big T, is ya brother (in law???) taking the RX 3 out?

Yeah Zac, Jason will be out there for sure. He is running in his new motor at the moment in preparation for it. He has this huge phuk off turbo in it now and is hoping for close to 500 horsies.

I might go out for a look on the Saturday as we have a club run on the Sunday but I will let ya's know closer to next weekend.

Cheers,

T

#4 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

Will be there setting up the big screen on the main stage for friday/saturday night stuff, should still be there on sunday tho Zac, as i will most likley end up camping on saturday night (if anyone else is staying there let me know so we can party on), but just look for my van anyway.

Well PC wont be as much fun for me as last year thats for sure, but hopefully ive secured a seat in one of the jet boats going for a few turns in the dam, so at least i might have "some" excitement for the weekend ! :clap:

MT

#5 _Squarepants_

_Squarepants_
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

I didn't end up getting out there today as I had a rough night last night (I was up at 3:30 in the morning for work, then my dog ran away and I was up all night looking for it, I found it eventually just after midnight, so I had a sleep in today).
I heard it was a bit of a disappointment anyway.
Any differing opinions? Anyone got any pics or footage to share?
Cheers!

#6 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

I thought it was good, i had fun, would have been better if i had my own car of course tho !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
^ errr, i think your chicken is ready now ^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MT

#7 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

Nice foters there Steve :spoton:

Im hoping to pop my power cruise cherry at the power play or this time next year.

LOL at the chook cooker, just needs some sponsorship from Red Rooster to complete the picture.

No pics of promo chicks though? Whats the go mate? :D

#8 Guns n roses

Guns n roses

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

the 2 monster promo chicks would be the hottest girls ive ever seen!!!prob the highlight of powercruise!!also i got pics which i should try upload,none of them though

#9 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

No pics of promo chicks though? Whats the go mate? :D

Here ya go T,

bet these girls would like to get ya all oiled up................. "you know what i mean" :lol:

Posted Image

MT

#10 _ripitup5000_

_ripitup5000_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:04 PM

Cool pics there MT,had a good weekend,smoked some rice burners,and 11sec cars,ha,ha,it was good to get in the hour of power,had a couple of good runs with a red HQ coupe(big block),Im there next year for sure,

#11 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

I hope you gave NRX300 a run for his money Brian :D

Much better Steve, this thread is now complete :spoton:

#12 _ripitup5000_

_ripitup5000_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

Cant remember that car,there were so many of them out there,anyone got any more pics or vids
There is a show on at parklands on sunday 5th street torque is the qtcc going

#13 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Ill see you ^there^ Brian.

More pics you say..... :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MT

#14 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:51 PM

Cant remember that car,there were so many of them out there,anyone got any more pics or vids

Im not surprised man, its just another rotar.

Didnt even know about street torque but being Fathers Day and all no doubt the Mrs has other plans for me. I will let the Club know, might get a few out there for a look see.

#15 _Squarepants_

_Squarepants_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the awesome pics guys, kinda wish I'd been there now...
2 of my mates said there was no shortage of top quality cars there, big a lack of big HP cars... Which is half the reason I go, to watch them doing powerskids.
Plus, they had the powerskids on the back straight again while the drags were on the front straight (on Saturday at least), which is not what the website program said!
To me, the powerskids and the cruise time should be the main events as you can see drags, dyno, drifting, etc at most other events.
Don't mind me, I'm just having a jealous whinge, but that's what I reckon.

Anyone see Gups HQ out there? my mates reckon it wasn't there???

#16 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:15 PM

Sunday finals of the off street drags and sunday powerskids where both held on the "front" straight, i only saw Gup in his lambo (getting smoked by EVERYONE ,ha-ha), never saw elvis (or bessie as he calls it) but that does not mean it wasnt there.

MT

#17 _ripitup5000_

_ripitup5000_
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

Ill see you ^there^ Brian.

More pics you say..... Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MT

Cool,MT,I just hope the rain stays away,I love doing powerskids in the launch comp,i wouldnt mind gettn some vid footage of the car,see ya there mate

#18 _ripitup5000_

_ripitup5000_
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

Im not surprised man, its just another rotar.

Didnt even know about street torque but being Fathers Day and all no doubt the Mrs has other plans for me. I will let the Club know, might get a few out there for a look see.

No worries Big T,it would be good to see a few more Torana,s there,lets catch up soon mate,anyway hows the uc coming along

#19 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

Just posted an update on the poo see in the projects section mate. Finally it is all one colour !! Hey, pencil 9 April in your calendar for the QLD Torana Drag Day, I have booked the track :spoton:

#20 _ripitup5000_

_ripitup5000_
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

Just posted an update on the poo see in the projects section mate. Finally it is all one colour !! Hey, pencil 9 April in your calendar for the QLD Torana Drag Day, I have booked the track Posted Image

Just checked ya pics out mate,yell done,,,,just needs a ripitup engine in it now,ha ha,I will pencil in 9 aplil,but cant promise anything,but doing a test days at QR soon then Lakeside soon,it would be good to test at QR again,at least i can go flat out.

#21 _Torrie_Man_

_Torrie_Man_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image

This Utes throttle got stuck open at turn one and went for a dip in the kitty litter right in front of our camp site. Poor bugger.

#22 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

The engine in it had not long been finished, very nice Turbo V6 commodore engine (was supercharged) and i recon it should now run 10s if he can get it to hook up, this is going by the fact that on friday, it was apparently pulling away from his other car,(also at PC, driven by another mate) a big block hg premier that ran 10.80 @ 122mph.

MT

#23 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:25 AM

GOD There some fat rides!!!!!

I cant wait to get me the hell outa Sleepy old Adelaide and upto QLD To go to these events. it seems theres always SOMETHING car related on.

Awesome pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users