Wedding Cars

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 _am_dr_

_am_dr_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

HI

Just wondering if any one could help us.. We are looking for Lj Toranas to be our wedding cars!! We will need approx four! if you have a car or know someone willing to use and drive for our wedding please contact me.. we will discuss payment then!

Dwayne & Alysha

#2 darway43

darway43

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Name:David
  • Car:LJ 2 door
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hi Dwayne & Alysha,

I might be able to help you out depending on dates and what you're after. I have an LJ, done up as XU-1 Replica. I used it in my wedding and also for a couple of mates weddings. Its a nice neat car but does have a few chips here and there, interior is neat and tidy also, but not immaculate.

I have attached a link to my garage with a couple of photos for you to look at.

PM me if your interested and with a few more details like date and location.

http://www.gmh-toran...=193&tab=images

Kind Regards
David

#3 _The Baron_

_The Baron_
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

Try chasing up bullitljV8, he has been kind enough to do the odd Wedding and he has a fantastic looking V8 LJ.

#4 dudley

dudley

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Name:Wayne
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

HI

Just wondering if any one could help us.. We are looking for Lj Toranas to be our wedding cars!! We will need approx four! if you have a car or know someone willing to use and drive for our wedding please contact me.. we will discuss payment then!

Dwayne & Alysha

When is it?

#5 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:10 AM

HI

Dwayne & Alysha

When is it?

sorry cant help only have real Torana,s [designed in australia] LH LX

#6 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

HI

Dwayne & Alysha

PM me with ALL the details including dates, locations and times and I will take it up with HTC members.

APL

Outer control

Maybe if you find a way to secure a tarp on the front and back of your bug ugly TA, it could pass as a LC or LJ.

APL

#7 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

HI

Dwayne & Alysha

PM me with ALL the details including dates, locations and times and I will take it up with HTC members.

APL

Outer control

Maybe if you find a way to secure a tarp on the front and back of your bug ugly TA, it could pass as a LC or LJ.

APL

Wash your mouth out with soap HB freak- beauty is in the eye of the beholder.[Sorry to steal this thread just stirring all the best with wedding plans] just cant help myself

Edited by outer control, 22 August 2010 - 03:29 AM.

#8 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

I could possible help depending on dates and color of car that your after.

Send me a PM if you want to have a look at my car and dates that you need it.

Cheers Brett

#9 _ELVISorana_

_ELVISorana_
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

HI

Dwayne & Alysha

hi just wondering if u have found ur cars..if not i have a LC gtr monza blue with white interior also known as sandlewood

cheers

#10 _admiralcars_

_admiralcars_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

HI

Dwayne & Alysha

In recent days the hiring of the wedding cars has become quite common.

#11 _am_dr_

_am_dr_
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

Sorry for the late reply.. (im new to this website.. and was silly enough to think that when someone had posted on my forum id get an email notification.. so ive only read all this for the first time) will keep checking regularly..Thanks for all your help guys. Still looking for 3-4 cars.. Ive messaged a few of you details. Hope you can help Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users