Wedding day crusie

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 _marshallLX_

_marshallLX_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hey Guys
I will be leaving liverpool at around 12:45pm and looking at getting to the light house around 2:00pm
And Ryan if you would like to meet in wollongong and just crusie up to the lighthouse and get some photos mate i would be happy with that

going by this if i meet you at appin ill be on the side of the road just before the pub.you should hit appin by 1.15 at least.ill be in my monaro though so i hope that doesnt upset anything. torana failed rego last week exhaust gasket.if this is going to change on the day can somebody sms me and let me know .
rob 0448402115 dont want to be sitting there like an idiot

Hey rob ill give u a call tomorrow but yeh bring the monaro there is going to be a Hq ute in the crusie as well so its any old cars are welcome but yeh ill meet up with you on appin road around 1:15pm thanks heaps for joining the crusie

#52 _marshallLX_

_marshallLX_
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

hey Guys just a last update to who ever would like to join the crusie we will be liverpool around 12:45pm and ill will be stopping at the ampol on hoxten park rd to fill up than we will be heading along the freeway till campbelltown than turning off and heading down appin road meeting up with Rob at appin pub than crusing down to the top of Ousley when we will be meeting up with Youngy 11 (Ryan) than onto the lighthouse where if you would like to hang around for photos and a chat or even watch the ceremony if you like ( You guys would love it i will be mentioning my torana in my wedding VowsPosted Image

I can not thank you guys enough for making my wedding day crusie so much more special and looking forward to meeting you all tommorrow

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#53 mitchg

mitchg

The guy with the Torailer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Name:Mitch
  • Car:Was a '77 LX V6 Torana + Torailer now VX SS

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hey marshall, unfortunately mate I wont be able to make it as I have a fair bit to do at work for mchappy day. Hope all the best for you cruise and wedding and dont forget the pics!!

Mitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users