Dot Loc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2006 - 05:34 PM

Just arrived the samples of the Dot Loc wing nut and they look very close to original I think everyone will be happy with them, a bit more expensive than we thought approx $4.00 ea
Les

#2 Loui

Loui

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:58 PM

Les I noticed that the interior light replacement swiches have appeared on Ebay, so I went to rarespares site to find them there as I need one.

One thing Ive noticed is that Rarespares site states: For deliveries within Australia a minimum $12.00 shipping and handling fee applies.

However the Ebay sellers are offering these parts at the same price but with $3 postage.

Not that this matters to me as I will support this site and Rarespares but you put all this work into designing these parts only to be undersold by others, maybe its somthing that should be looked into.

Cheers

Loui

Ps I was looking for the hex bolts that hold the XU-1 steering wheel horn cap on, couldnt find them on the site so sent a email, this email was answered stating that you do sell these bolts as a set of six.
All good, but this needs to be advertised on the site, have looked since and they are not listed.

#3 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:12 AM

Les I noticed that the interior light replacement swiches have appeared on Ebay, so I went to rarespares site to find them there as I need one.

One thing Ive noticed is that Rarespares site states: For deliveries within Australia a minimum $12.00 shipping and handling fee applies.

However the Ebay sellers are offering these parts at the same price but with $3 postage.

Not that this matters to me as I will support this site and Rarespares but you put all this work into designing these parts only to be undersold by others, maybe its somthing that should be looked into.

Cheers

Loui

Ps I was looking for the hex bolts that hold the XU-1 steering wheel horn cap on, couldnt find them on the site so sent a email, this email was answered stating that you do sell these bolts as a set of six.
All good, but this needs to be advertised on the site, have looked since and they are not listed.

Loui
It�s hard to put a figure on postage as you do not know what the customer is buying or where it is going so we start with an average price of $12.00 minimum, but things like the switch lever would be posted at a cheaper rate I would suggest. The one E-Bay would be ours as no one else makes them. As for the bolts I will fix that next update of the website. Thanks Loui for pointing these things out
Les

#4 _mike 66_

_mike 66_
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

Hi Les

Have you got a link or some pix... cant seem to find it on RS website.

THX

#5 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:15 AM

Hi Les

Have you got a link or some pix... cant seem to find it on RS website.

THX

I will get a picture up as soon as possible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users