- - - - -

bombers rana

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

hey, i was gonna revive the old thread but i can't edit the topic....so i started a new one.

not a whole lot has happened with the mighty torry, i have the sterio install more or less finished. just gotta get around to pulling the back speakers out and doing something with the holes....sh9ouldent have put them there in the first place :P. boot install consists of a alpine type s 12 in a box i just finished, has a 20mm thick perspex front and perspex mirror inside it, aswell as a compulsory neon. the amps are behind the box with wire covers...all looks fairly cool imo.

as a few of you probably know i have had a bolt at the drags, got low 17's at nearly 80mph which i was fairly happy bout.

have been buying bits and peices, i have nearly all the bits ineed for the new diff, just gotta get a spool made up then find someone i trust to weld the whole lot together. hopefully the new diff, gearbox and tailshaft should be going in in about two to three months.

i have also just brought some new rims, 14x7 hotwires with 195/60's on the front and 235/60's on the back. the back ones do'nt fit to well atm but when i get the new diff shortened to fit under the rana i'll get them shortened another inch, should fit nice then.

my resident photographer should be putting a link to some picks of the boot install and some rand picks we took the other nigiht out lappies shortly...hang tigiht :P.

Edited by Bomber Watson, 01 May 2006 - 08:17 PM.

#2 _milamberota_

_milamberota_
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:00 PM

Resident photographer and geek standing by and ready. Thanks to Photobucket hosting. Dialuppers it might be a b!t## to load at the start but wait till you click the images themselves :P

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image