QTCC Halloween Hunt Sat 30 October

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:10 AM

Freakings and Spookulations My Ghoulish Fiends,

Just a scary reminder that the QTCC Halloween Hunt (haunt?) is on this weekend. Don�t be like a poltergeist and make yourselves visible for what is gearing up to be a great run.

Shell-HELLie has conjured up all sorts of spirits and monsters to assist with the evening and has cast a swag of devilish spells to ensure all participants leave the run in need of a change of undies.

Trophies (if you can call hell spawn rodents that) are up for grabs as well as many laughs and cackles, frightful adventures and most of all, stacks of fun.

The evening will culminate just in time to enjoy the festivities of a Bayside Halloween street party so be sure to get into the spirit (hahaha, did you see what I did there?) of the night and dress accordingly i.e. like a blood splattered mig welder wielding maniac, a lost soul or any creature that Boris Karloff might have dreamed up. By all means, decorate your chariot of hell as well.

Parents are strongly encouraged to bring your kids. Revenge is sweet and what better way of a bit of payback than giving the little terrors nightmares for a month mwahahahahahahaha !!!! Friends, relatives, neighbours etc are all welcome to attend as well. The more the scarier.

So, rather than be a zombie and sit in front of the tele this Saturday night, be a zombie and come and join us.

Full details below. Hope to see you scare.

Bony Tony
QTCC Prince of Darkness

Meeting time is 5pm at Fitzys Tavern - Loganholme.

Posted Image

#2 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

Ahhhhh tone, why didn't you tell us about this earlier ? :dontknow:

Sounds like great fun,but ive already got plans now. :)

MT

#3 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:10 AM

Sorry Steve, typical last minute thing for me as usual. I was posting something up on the QTCC forum last night and I thought "hmmmm, might just post on GMH-T as well".

What I will do in future is post a link to the clubs website Runs and Events section each month. If any one is interested in any of the upcoming runs they can then just let me know.

Hope you have a ghouled night tomorrow mate.

Stay Spooky,

T

#4 _UCV80_

_UCV80_
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Any other meeting spots a bit later in the night? I hope my son doesn't get traumatized by all the freaks lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users