#51 lcgtr1970

lcgtr1970

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Name:Jordan

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

, thieves steal cars because there is market, kill the market and you kill the reason for the theft.

End of section.

end of story really...that is so true, yet what worries me is that people's own greed fuels this shit. I wonder how many people buy parts because they are getting it for an awesomely cheap price and think that its "too good to be true"...well maybe it is and maybe its stolen goods...if something doesnt seem right guys let the authorities know instead of turning a blind eye coz youre getting a good deal, potentially fuelling this market.

#52 _TorYoda_

_TorYoda_
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

Forget about jail...... I would want a few of their fingers in a jar if it were my car they stole! I'm not a very forgiving kind of bloke. That said I do hope the cars were undamaged and the owner gets them back from impound very quickly. I'm very happy for him/her!

#53 _nicko61_

_nicko61_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Im glad the cops down there are on the ball and actually do a good job,Here in Hervey Bay it just would not happen unless they tripped over the cars in a drug raid

I get the sh one t's with this sort of comment, cops love to lock up car thieves, however, and this is really really important, the information that leads to the grubs that steal car comes from the public. Got info, ring the cops, got suspicions, ring the cops, got a line on some cheap Torana parts, don't buy them, ring the cops. Never buy hot parts, be prepared to put in a shonk, thieves steal cars because there is market, kill the market and you kill the reason for the theft.

End of section.

Hey i agree with everything you said but no reason to be upset at my comment,as im just saying how it is here in the wide bay of QLD

#54 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

Might be worth merging the multiple threads mods.... Owner may chime in on his own....

#55 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

I am in Wide Bay...and live amongst them..lots of them...7 actually... HWP, Forensic, Detectives....as said.. you...the public...are the answer..give them the eyes and ears...they do the rest..Keith Montieth, Watto and Bruce and guys are doing OK here...add your voice and it will get better....besides...when I take HDT 1 or 2 for a blast...they pull me over..unregistered and ask...Can I have a drive?..Gotta love that.?...They are car nuts too.....
R

Edited by rorym, 19 November 2010 - 06:49 PM.

#56 _rob350hatch_

_rob350hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

Im glad the cops down there are on the ball and actually do a good job,Here in Hervey Bay it just would not happen unless they tripped over the cars in a drug raid

I get the sh one t's with this sort of comment, cops love to lock up car thieves, however, and this is really really important, the information that leads to the grubs that steal car comes from the public. Got info, ring the cops, got suspicions, ring the cops, got a line on some cheap Torana parts, don't buy them, ring the cops. Never buy hot parts, be prepared to put in a shonk, thieves steal cars because there is market, kill the market and you kill the reason for the theft.

End of section.

Hey i agree with everything you said but no reason to be upset at my comment,as im just saying how it is here in the wide bay of QLD

agree 110% with all above but bit harsh reaction it would seem that this is the way sometimes true but i dont think its they dont care its just a case of how much can you do in one day.with so many scumbags around you cant be everywhere for everything .if i wasnt such a softcock id love to be a cop and get bad pricks.

#57 _big chris_

_big chris_
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

You could go Arab law on these theives,
and cut off their right hands

#58 _walkinshaw_

_walkinshaw_
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

The list of Toranas nicked in SEQ is growing.

Time to start keeping the double barrel under the bed eh?

Grant..

On the money mate.

Both barrol's right in the @#*%$ guts...............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users