LC brakeline clips

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _smelvin_

_smelvin_
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2006 - 07:34 PM

On LCs and I'm guessing LJs there are 3 clips that hold the steel brakeline to the underside of the car. These would be nice to be able to buy. For 6cyl cars. 4cyl cars are different as they seem to have brake and fuel line on same side. These have a spring action on them that opens up when pushed into a 1/4" hole and most of them break when trying to remove them. :spoton:

#2 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

On LCs and I'm guessing LJs there are 3 clips that hold the steel brakeline to the underside of the car. These would be nice to be able to buy. For 6cyl cars. 4cyl cars are different as they seem to have brake and fuel line on same side. These have a spring action on them that opens up when pushed into a 1/4" hole and most of them break when trying to remove them. :spoton:

We are working on all clips and grommets for all models, I am not sure if we have the ones you are talking about but we may have them soon. There are some clips coming out in the next new product release, you can subscribe here no charge http://www.rsp.net.a...ibe/default.asp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users