- - - - -

Fuel Injected LC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 _efi-202_

_efi-202_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:05 AM

Ive just finished putting a new engine in my LC and created a car domain page. Got a few pics of when i first bought her and some recent pics taken at catherine hill bay. :driving: if your a member feel free to leave me a comment so I can check out your rides. :rockon:

thanks to sammy for all the help mate. :spoton:

MY CARDOMAIN PAGE

#2 smeer

smeer

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Car:1970 LC 4-door

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:17 PM

Damn man, that wouldn't happen to be mediterranean blue metallic? :o. Sure looks like it. (same as mine)

Nice car :spoton:

#3 _Keithy's_UC_

_Keithy's_UC_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:59 PM

Well done (good to see you did it properly)!! Looks the goods! Does she power along nicely too?

Keith

P.S. I'm on cardomain too, ill put a reply in soon!

#4 _efi-202_

_efi-202_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:09 PM

thanks for the comment! i think its a holden color, marine aqua. but that was matched with a spray cat lid. not too sure what its off. im still running in the engine but i can feel heaps more power than with the old engine/holley. just got back from a bit of a drive, shes got power off the mark but im going to have to hold back just a little until she's run in properly. its a nice upgrade for power as this is my first car, and first engine ive built!

Edited by efi-202, 08 May 2006 - 07:11 PM.

#5 _brett_32i_

_brett_32i_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:25 PM

dont hold back!!

rings need cylinder pressure to bed in

#6 _Sammy_

_Sammy_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:34 PM

dont hold back!!

rings need cylinder pressure to bed in

don't worry he's not holding back, hes just not wringing its neck just yet.

i must say from the few little test and tune drives i've been in the car its a good little combo, not big dollar but great bang for buck and it is a zippy streeter with good power right off the line which i reckon will pull well to 5000rpm or there abouts ...

bit more tweaking of the EFI and a few other things and we should have it spot on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users