17 replies to this topic

#1 _torana_

_torana_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:34 PM

hi all
just wondering if anyone here has the ebay username stbarclay
on ebay?

If so whats your point of sending messages like this to me about gear Im selling on ebay?

to quote you exactly

you sound like a real arssole mate so shuve them up up your ass

Ive answered every question as helpfully as I can on the auction, but still you get dickheads like you, that ruin what can be a great selling/buying experience for all parties, ( Im used to the emails from people asking can I please / please / please sell them to them for $1 because they need them more than anyone else in the whole world does ) but emailing me and slandering me, just goes to show how pathetic you really are.

Personally I dont want people like you buying of people like me. Lets just keep it that way.

#2 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

Report it to ebay. I'm sure thats not allowed. Not sure what they do but there is a tab to report people.
Unfortunately when people can hide behind user names they tend to be a little more aggressive than normal. Probably has small dick syndrome :D and venting his anger at you made him feel better. Dont let it bother you

#3 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:06 PM

Must be some reason why I don't bother with Ebay. There's a couple of people here who drive me nuts, so why bother looking for more?

#4 _torana_

_torana_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:07 PM

Trying to not let it bother me, but he has certainly pushed the right buttons. Time to grab a beer I think.

#5 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:22 PM

Dont complain CHOPPER. Have'nt had my nuts driven for a while espec ially by members on this forum :tease:

#6 _73lj202_

_73lj202_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:21 AM

Report him.
I had one message sent to me cos I outbid some moron on an auction, so I replied to him, turned out it was this guys mate using his logon!

#7 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:53 AM

I wouldn't stress too much as he cant even spell properly.

#8 lakeside

lakeside

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts
  • Name:Col
  • Car:LC SBC

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:16 AM

next you will not be able to get in your account. I had the same problem mths ago. I had to resign up for ebay. I think the prolblem is from staying logged in. It's your computor, not ebay.

#9 _lcnewby_

_lcnewby_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:19 AM

Abusive emails aren't permitted under ebay policy - if u report him he will (should!) be suspended/struck off according to their rules

#10 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:48 PM

So far ebay has been good to me no major dramas,but in real life you get a few scumbags here and there.I run my own business so you get to deal with the public quite a bit and also get these moron type dickheads that think the world revolves around them and what ever they want you should do and if you don't they get real testy very fast.Those type of people as far as I'm concerned can go and jump in the lake.I used to get upset by these type of wankers when I started my business but now I just laugh.So don't get upset just say stuff it and be glad that you won't be doing business with the person.

#11 _Duck05_

_Duck05_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

Don't worry it's not just Ebay....

My father was selling a 65 mustang recently a real nice restored modified car. A bloke text him and say's "Love the beast how much do want for it". dad replies $30K ONO. Bloke replies "My missus loves the beast but you can SUCK MY COCK". :huh:

So I grab the old mans phone and reply "Please do not take the anger of not being able to afford your wifes obvious classy taste out on me. Maybe if you could afford her taste you would not be asking blokes to SUCK YOUR COCK". :D

His witty and well thought out reply "GET F*@#ed" I think we won.

GOOD NEWS two weeks later dad got $30K for his car from a genuinely nice bloke

Regards
Duck05

#12 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

funnily enough though he has a 100% rating

ebayer

#13 _Leakey_

_Leakey_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:08 PM

You cant trust those 100% types..

I've had pretty good experiences with EBAY, both ways, even the car thing
turned out OK in the end.

But the abusive fella above should be reported to them.

Love the cock sucking story!!! LOL Sounds like one of Keith's jokes!!
(if you're on his mailing list you'll know what I mean!!!!!!!!)

Try not to let wankers get you down.

- Leakey

#14 FastEHHolden

FastEHHolden

Steptoe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:09 PM

It isn't hard to have a 100% feedback rating with only 72 runs on the board....mind you I only got to 100 odd before some whinger got me for selling him a holley that the hornets had got into....its not like I pull everything down and tech inspect stuff...$30 worth of neg feedback...and then you get the straight out liars.

Just got another headache..Sold my EH Prem project...to someone inWA :fool: and then he goes "is the car running..what engine?"

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Edited by FastEHHolden, 11 May 2006 - 05:12 PM.

#15 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

Love the storys guys very funny hehe"he

i up two 61 runs no D/HEADS yet ! still waiting for that asshole! :rockon:

dave.....

#16 _Leakey_

_Leakey_
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

Well done K on the EH! did you get what you wanted?

- Leakey

#17 FastEHHolden

FastEHHolden

Steptoe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:32 PM

Money was ok..on the limit of what I would accept...but i can see them not being able to complete the sale.

#18 _devilsadvocate_

_devilsadvocate_
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2006 - 07:16 PM

Just on a related ebay whinge, Ive lost out a few times on items that are sold "new", mainly car parts.
Have received the items, and although they have been generally in very good condition, they certainly were not new and been fitted to vehicles etc.
After contacting the owners, they claim they had no idea it had been used etc and then ask to send it back at my expense and they'll reimburse me for the cost of the item but not postage......rather than increase my losses as most of the items have only been $20-30 I've just held onto the item and given -ve feedback.(Only after they steadfastly refuse to reimburse the postage despite it being their error/deception etc) Interestingly none of them has ever asked whether I'd like a partial refund due to the item not being as good as described.
So far none of them have replied with retaliatory feedback. I've maintained my 100% rating and perhaps others should not be afraid of leaving -ve feedback.

Edited by devilsadvocate, 12 May 2006 - 07:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users