Collie Drags

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _NOSLR_

_NOSLR_
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

The Collie Motorsports Group held a club day at the drag strip for its members last Sunday. It was a no frills day to see how many members where keen to get drags going again at the 1/8 mile Collie Strip. There are a few clips on youtube, search "collie drags" by upload. Torana's ruled the day.
If you are local in the South West and keen to assist/help or run in collie, then let me know your thoughts

J

#2 _V6 UC_

_V6 UC_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:58 PM

The Collie Motorsports Group held a club day at the drag strip for its members last Sunday. It was a no frills day to see how many members where keen to get drags going again at the 1/8 mile Collie Strip. There are a few clips on youtube, search "collie drags" by upload. Torana's ruled the day.
If you are local in the South West and keen to assist/help or run in collie, then let me know your thoughts

J

Iv just moved to australind as I work at worsley refinery now, I didn't even know there was a strip at collie. I wasnt too keen on having to drive all the way to kwinana either, how often does it run?

#3 _NOSLR_

_NOSLR_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

Only a few times a year at th moment. We are building a group of south west people to push things along.
Let me know if your keen

Jay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users