Girls get together

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 _MissChevy_

_MissChevy_
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

For All Women Who Own Muscle...... ( And no not ur man)

As a torana owner, a mum of 2 & a fiance i hardly find time to either drive or get together with down to earth women who see past the brand name clothes and shoe collection.....
So im trying to get a few woman who love nothing more then there cars and the beautiful drives that go with it together for a good catch up, cruise and or should i say a GIRLY DAY MUSCLE STYLE!!!!. Im in brisbane and almost there in gettin my car on the road and would be in my element to take the first cruise with a couple of woman and there cars!!!

Anyone up for the challenge let me know hey would be good to have an awsum day out
Cheers Guys

#2 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

Good luck with this Paige, it is hard enough trying to get the QLD based blokes on this forum together for an outing let alone the sheila's (of which there are far less).

If you can get a date and details together let me know and I can send a communique to the members of the QTCC.

Cheers,

Tony

#3 _330OLX_

_330OLX_
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

Good luck with this Paige, it is hard enough trying to get the QLD based blokes on this forum together for an outing let alone the sheila's (of which there are far less).

If you can get a date and details together let me know and I can send a communique to the members of the QTCC.

Cheers,

Tony

You could always wear that getup from your Facebook profile photo Tony and infiltrate the female ranks

BRUCE

P.S. - Paige, good luck getting the girls together. Also, hope you get your beast together soon as we need a few more TORANAS in the neighbourhood

#4 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

^ Dare me to post it up here Bruce? :D

#5 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

what this one .... lol

Attached Files

#6 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hahahahahaha. So goddamn sexy.

So Paige, can I come along? A drag meet would be perfect.

#7 _L32M20_

_L32M20_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

what this one .... lol

jeezus! your a bit of alright! mmmmm redheads
you and me, we d be a good lookin couple :blush:

#8 _MissChevy_

_MissChevy_
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

haha lol... yea i no its hard finding chicks that will cruise around together etc but its worth a shot with the thread here....
Its such a shame that there arnt more get togethers hey, bbqs few drinks after a cruise down the coast one morning would be perfect..
Well it was worth a try... Yes Bruce the torana is coming along nicely, Clutch pedal and brake have been fitted into the shell. currently painting engine bay so we can drop the motor in. then paint her up all nice and pretty ( metallic flakes)

Thanks guys

#9 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,000 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Depending on what week you get your car going, there's a chance TOrana might be own a Torana that week.

#10 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

haha lol... yea i no its hard finding chicks that will cruise around together etc but its worth a shot with the thread here....
Its such a shame that there arnt more get togethers hey, bbqs few drinks after a cruise down the coast one morning would be perfect..
Well it was worth a try... Yes Bruce the torana is coming along nicely, Clutch pedal and brake have been fitted into the shell. currently painting engine bay so we can drop the motor in. then paint her up all nice and pretty ( metallic flakes)

Thanks guys

I wouldnt give up on the idea just yet Paige. There are a lot more places than just this forum to promote something. Like I said, once you have a rough idea of where and when let me know and I will be happy to spread the word both within the Torana community and outside of it. Perhaps having some sort of charitable goal would help get the interest up, for example, a cruise and luncheon to raise funds for breast cancer research, a womens shelter, osteoporosis etc.

Jump on QLD Street Car forum, Cruising Brisbane forum, Aussie V8 forum etc and gauge the interest there as well.

#11 _T0rana_

_T0rana_
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

this is a really awsome idear im really keen i would bring my tonner along its really hard to find other girls into cars !!!!

#12 _OSS383_

_OSS383_
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:33 PM

hi count me in I am always keen on a cruise and yes your damn right there is a few of us out there :)

Thanks guys

#13 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

Stay tuned on this one ladies... The ball is rolling.

#14 boomfunk

boomfunk

Forum Trimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

yeh im always sneaking around, no torana on the road yet.. wont be long and the tonner will be finished though .. then its cruise time!

#15 _T0rana_

_T0rana_
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

whats your tonner like ??

#16 boomfunk

boomfunk

Forum Trimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

Nice :) LOL, thats all i can say, first v8 we built for 10 years.. been a long time coming

#17 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

I need a car that works before I can go on any cruises :(

#18 _T0rana_

_T0rana_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:18 PM

so whens this gonna happen im really keen for a cruise???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users