warrenm

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
  • Car:1972 LJ Torana
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:23 AM

I got it here http://www.umtrnorth.com/ Some good info too.

#52 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

WOW THAT GEARS CHEAP!!!

*starts purchasing*

Cheers.

#53 warrenm

warrenm

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

gates will be open friday
bracket 6 ? only stick cars ?

Don't need a "Stick" class Mark, just leave us to race the cars with 2 pedals :stirpot:

#54 _panic_

_panic_
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

lots of pressure at home to make bracket 6 ''granma only'' bracket

#55 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

http://www.weatherzo...g-downs/warwick

Weathers looking good for the weekend!!

Unsure about this 5 degree and 3 degree idea though, think ima be packing massive amounts of warm clothing hahaha.

Cheers.

#56 _holset444_

_holset444_
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

Well the stick shifters will be in the granma class from what Mark said

#57 wot179

wot179

Green Eggs and Spam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Car:Goon

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps
counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps
counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps counting the sleeps

#58 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

thats alot of counting!!!

#59 greens nice

greens nice

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Car:EH Holden

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

the goddam stick shift shirt sizes are too big for me :furious:
i also hope the 6th class will be stick shift, but would that mean anything with a manual (ie a grey motor fc etc) is in it or just people who smash gears and rape there cars

Edited by greens nice, 05 September 2011 - 09:44 PM.

#60 warrenm

warrenm

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

Well the car starts & drives, that was a bonus. Better wash it.

#61 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

kevin i think your the only one that rapes his own carPosted Image!!! i only have one spare box so i wont be smashing to many gears but i hope there is a stick class, be good to watch..

#62 greens nice

greens nice

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Car:EH Holden

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

haha not just mine, remember my 3 wheel launch
Posted Image

#63 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

how could i forget it, your still fixing the aftermath today ahahahaha

#64 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

GPS, check. Swag, check. Car related clothing, check. Three jackets, check. Testicles, check.

LETS DO THIS SHIT!!

#65 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

good luck to everyone racing this weekend, should be some great racing

#66 warrenm

warrenm

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Leaving at 4:30am, see you's all tomorrow.

#67 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:19 PM

Well its all done and dusted. I have been home for about an hour or so, and have a gazillion picks and vids i'll throw on my other computer and upload.

Absolutely fantastic meeting, definitely the best drag event i've been to.

Huge shout out to Mark for all his hard work. I saw the bastard sit down twice in three days. Made me feel bad hahaha. Also everyone else for there hospitality, definitely an entrants event. See yas all next year!

Cheers.

#68 its Paul

its Paul

Formerly lx8vd77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Car:LXSS, VUSS, VESSv & the mighty HB

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

Well its been 2 hrs now..... wheres the pic's, haven't got all night. :furious:

:stirpot:

#69 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

I didnt give a time :P Wont be tonight im to #@$^%& after 10 hours riding a lounge chair strapped to a cruise missile along the inland highway haha.

Tomorrow AM i promise.

Cheers.

#70 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

was a great weekend, got a few good runs in, best was a 7.702 at 90, still a few improvements to be made but all in all happy with the out come

#71 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

Are you over the stroke of Gaymantitis you picked up and have decided to stick with the correct number of cylinders Timmy boy???

Cheers.

#72 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

yeah after sunday it restored my faith in 202's... the only thing i broke was the ford front endPosted Image the auto is going in tho. four gears in 200m is to much work hahaha

#73 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

Excellent, i retract all the bad things i said about you when i was drunk hahahaha.

Man you were frOcking flying on Sunday. Was awesome to see.

Cheers.

#74 _Tim Roberts_

_Tim Roberts_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

hahahaha im sure we said some bad things back so were even, yeah it was going ok, still had a slight miss hi rpm but iv found the cause of that so all is good,

#75 wot179

wot179

Green Eggs and Spam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Car:Goon

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Tim had his legs so far in the air it looked like he was trying to hook them behind his ears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users