anyone crusing to winton this weekend

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _chevy_253_torana_

_chevy_253_torana_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:09 PM

heard from a mate that the historics are on at winton anyone crusing up to it from here????????? thanks chevy

#2 _Oldn64_

_Oldn64_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:39 PM

I am hoping to go but it depends on how well I am. Apart from that look for a guy with bells on..... ;)

Cheers

#3 _scooter_

_scooter_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:57 PM

Whats the go with the parking(I asked on another thread) and was told about show & shine section?? I really just want to watch the races and not have to stay with the car and avoid having to worry about some moron getting to close. Any ideas.??

scooter

#4 _Oldn64_

_Oldn64_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:06 PM

Find a suitible location and park the car. if you are worried about your chariot go in a everyday car or mates car. you do not have to have the oldest car there to gain entry.

Cheers

#5 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:47 PM

Im interested in going. What day is it sat/sun or both? if so which is normally the better day?
If i make it I will be in the daily driver as my car is far from finished.

#6 _73LJWhiteSL_

_73LJWhiteSL_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

I was planning on going, but with a stuffed shifer on the gearbox, i doubt i will be driving more than i have too.

I will say if i am going late this week.

Steve

#7 _chevy_253_torana_

_chevy_253_torana_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:10 PM

im going down on sunday cant afford to take my beast :cry: but a mate has invited me to come with in his charger i went to this event lst year and found a xu1 similar colour to my 2 door :) and also to my horror someone crunched up there orange xu1 race car i feel so bad for them however heopfuly this year its fatality free and full of action (with the xu1s dominating)

just another note i also went up to sydney last year with my mate whos a charger fanatic for the amc musclecar show thing and it was raining on the day and xu1s came 123 and 4th and 5th in a coupel of races but 1`23 in about all three so from putting up about hearing hwo shit toranas are all the way there i had the last laugh :spoton:

thanks chevy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users